Datacolor Spyder 5 Pro
Break free from the frustration of your prints not matching your on-screen image. Spyder5PRO determines optimal monitor brightness so you can see the fine shadow details and highlights in your photos, ensuring your edited images match your prints.
- Advanced color accuracy solution for all of your laptop and desktop monitors.
- Fast and easy, full calibration takes only about five minutes to ensure color accuracy and less than half the time for monthly re-calibrations.
- Room light monitoring determines optimal monitor brightness so you see fine shadow detail and highlights in your photos, ensuring your edited images match your prints.
- “Before and After” evaluation of your calibration results using your own photographs, to focus on details that are important to you.
- Display Analysis feature lets you evaluate and compare the performance of all of your laptop and desktop monitors.
- Next Generation Spyder5 is compact and portable with a built-in lens cap.
- Guaranteed color accuracy with the industry’s only patented 7-detector optical engine resulting in more accurate shadow detail and smoother gradients.
- See, share and print your images just as you intended with confidence.
Spyder5PRO’s integrated room light sensor continually measures your room’s lighting conditions and alerts you if there’s been a change among three ambient light levels. Then you can choose to either modify your calibration settings or adjust your room lighting to assure optimal color accuracy.
Spyder5PRO software is extremely easy to use, with a simple step-by-step wizard that guides you through the initial 5 minute calibration process, for all of your desktop and laptop monitors. Then perform a fast monthly recalibration in half the time to keep colors consistent.
Next generation Spyder technology comes with a colorimeter that is compact, portable and protected. We’ve redesigned Spyder’s patented 7-detector optical engine to deliver up to a 55% improvement in low luminance accuracy, resulting in more accurate shadow detail and smoother gradients.
See the nuances that matter most with a “Before and After” evaluation of your calibration results using your own image, or a professional Datacolor composite image. SpyderProof gives you confidence that your monitors achieve precise color accuracy.
It’s important to know the characteristics of your display when doing color-reliable work. Get to know how your monitors perform with the Display Analysis feature, which allows you to compare the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response and white point across all of your laptop and desktop monitors.#DatacolorSpyder5Pro #MonitorCalibration
|Name||Datacolor Spyder 5 Pro Calibration Tool SPOT DEAL|
|Manufacturer Part Number||S5P100|
|Warranty Period||12 Months|
|Product Type||Calibration Tool|
- Every photographer should own one Review by Cory (Staff)
Quality Ease of Use Price Value
Your computer screen lies to you and unless you have calibrated your monitor properly you are not getting accurate colour display from your images when you view them on screen.
Continuous calibration of your monitor with a Spyder Pro ensures that your colours aren't being lost in translation.
For more information on colour calibration, call us at (07) 5665-2000
(Posted on 15/07/2015)
Questions on Datacolor Spyder 5 Pro Calibration Tool SPOT DEAL
No questions asked yet