Elinchrom ELC Pro 1000 Head
The ELC Pro 1000 Head Includes:
- 1× ELC Pro HD 1000
- 1× Umbrella Wide Reflector 90° 16 cm
- 1 x Glass Dome
- 1 x Sync Cable
The ELC Pro HD Compacts 500 and 1000 are the worlds most complete, feature rich compact studio flash units. The result of over 25 years experience at the forefront of studio lighting technology. Designed and assembled at Elinchrom’s HQ in Switzerland the ELC benefits from the highest Swiss specification.
Elinchrom President Chris Whittle says, “We set out to make a unit that would not only change the way a photographer works but also the way that they think. We believe the ELC combines everything a photographer needs with everything a photographer wants, plus the consistency and reliability that you expect from Elinchrom.”
Recycling times are lightning fast (1.2s to full power) while Swiss precision guarantees consistency of power output and colour temperature, shot after shot. Furthermore the super fast flash durations (up to 1/5260s, t0.5) enable you to freeze motion like never before.
The ELC is the first unit to incorporate an OLED screen that displays every control for the most professional user experience. As well as Elinchrom’s stop based power scale, you will now be able to see the power in Joules, flash durations and many other settings. A jog wheel provides easy navigation of the new menu.
ELC Pro Features
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronisation up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system to enable the use of ELC units with speedlights.
- 8 f-stop range.
- Action freezing flash durations at full power - 1/1430 s. at t.05 - with flash durations up to a 1/5260 s.
- Fastest recycling times always maintaining best stability.
- Up to 20 flashes per second.
- Super balanced colour temperature with +/- 150K°
- Power Auto-dump.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Low 5 V sync voltage protecting all digital camera systems.
- Intelligent low noise fan; The electronically controlled fan spins slower or faster depending on the internal temperature of the unit.
- High impact resistant and fire retardant body shell.
- Accessory bayonet allowing the complete range of light modifiers.
- OLED display for information and clarity.
- Dashboard for an enhanced experience.
- Highly precise control.
Flash modes - The ELC features three exciting new shooting modes that will literally change the way you work.
Sequence Mode - Allows you to sequentially trigger up to 20 ELC’s, in bursts or as a continuous cycle, to utilise the high frame rate of your camera.
Delayed Mode - Provides the option of first or second curtain sync and everything in-between, plus predictive synchronisation within a short sequence.
Strobo Mode - Enables you to take a picture with stroboscopic effects within a single frame.
This Elinchrom ELC Pro 1000 Head comes with a full warranty from Elinchrom Australia.
|Name||Elinchrom ELC Pro 1000 Head - 20616|
|User Replaceable Flash Tube||No|
|Includes Sync Cable||No|
|Includes Protective Caps||No|
|Includes Kit Bag||No|
|Flash Ready Indicator||No|
Questions on Elinchrom ELC Pro 1000 Head - 20616
No questions asked yet