Lowepro Pro Runner BP 450 AW II
#CamerasDirect is your #Lowepro Australia approved stockist.
Toms review next shows you the Lowepro Pro Runner BP 450 in detail. The review shows you what will fit in the bag, all the pockets and compartments. Thank you for considering buying from Cameras Direct.
And if you still aren't sure ....
The pro photographer’s backpack, purpose-built to organize and protect the pro-sized gear and multiple devices needed on your shoot and provide carrying options for easy maneuvering during travel.
There are times when you have to carry it all. Pro camera equipment for shoots. Multiple devices for workflow. Accessories and necessities for travel. This next generation of Lowepro’s widely popular professional backpack design does the job with ease, thoughtful organization and a modern, streamlined design.
- Keep lots of gear in order and within reach via primary organization zones
- Camera zone includes MaxFit System of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug protective fit; easy to adjust for all types of kit scenarios
- Removable accessory case zips closed and serves as convenient organization for hard drives, cables and cords
- Device zone includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, iPad® or Galaxy® Tab, and Wacom® tablet; CradleFit™ pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bumping against the ground
- 3D mesh padding on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and removable waistbelt provide support to carry a substantial amount of gear for the long haul
- Travel-friendly details throughout the pack help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zippers, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, SlipLock™ attachment loops, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover™ (in a zippered pocket) add ease of use
- Sized to meet standard carry-on requirements (45 linear in./114.3 cm); to meet requirements, you may need to remove laptop, tripod holder and other attachments. See your airline for current size and weight restrictions.
- Up to 2 Pro DSLRs with attached lens (such Nikon D4S with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 300mm)
- 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights
- Up to a 15” laptop, 10” tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
- Large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories
The Lowepro Pro Runner BP 450 AW II comes with a full from Lowepro AustraliaCameras Direct since 2003. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE Australia wide. #LoweproCameraBag #LoweproProRunner #LoweproProRunnerBP450AW
|Name||Lowepro Pro Runner BP 450 AW II Backpack|
|Bulk Charge||This item will incur a bulk charge of; Standard: $14.95 | Express $65|
- Holds everything Review by Banksy
Price Value Quality Ease of Use
This is a great bag for all your camera gear, laptop and other large bits and pieces when travelling. It has lots of space to move the dividers around to customise to suit your needs. All in one bag which saves taking a cabin bag and camera bag and laptop on aircraft.
(Posted on 12/02/2013)
Questions on Lowepro Pro Runner BP 450 AW II Backpack
No questions asked yet