Nikon 24mm f/2.8D Prime Wide Angle Lens
Another Nikon prime lens offer - Nikon 24mm lens. Formally the Nikon AF NIKKOR 24mm f/2.8D Lens is the perfect mix between a landscape, group shot, candid and general walk around lens.
This fantastic low light performer has some great features such as a light and durable body weighing only 270g, 84 degree picture angle of view and a fast aperture of f/2.8 for superb wide angle images in any lighting situation.
The Nikon AF NIKKOR 24mm f/2.8D Lens is a cheap lens and a fantastic wide-angle prime addition to any photographers camera bag.
This lens comes with a full 2 year Australian Local Warranty. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. #CamerasDirect, happily helping you take a better #photo and being at your service. Thank you.#Nikon24mm #Nikon24mm #Nikon24mmf28D #NikonLens
|Name||Nikon AF NIKKOR 24mm f/2.8D Lens|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1919|
|Lens Type||Wide Prime|
|Lens Mount||Nikon AF|
|Lens Maximum Aperture||2.8|
|Lens Minimum Aperture||22|
|Lens Starting Focal Length||24mm|
|Lens Ending Focal Length||24mm|
|Lens Minimum Focussing Distance||30cm|
|Built-in Autofocus Motor||No|
|Narrowest Angle of View||84 degrees|
|Widest Angle of View||84 degrees|
|Includes Lens Hood||No|
|Includes Lens Case||No|
|Includes Tripod Collar||No|
|Product Weight||270 grams|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
- Small and fast wide angle lens Review by Cory (Staff)
Ease of Use Price Value Quality
This is one of my favorite lenses to use and I prefer it to a wide angle zoom.
- It gives me a wide angle low light solution and produces sharp results.
- It's small and light. I often put it in my bag just to have it as it weighs very little compared to a wide angle zoom.
- It's size also means that my camera is less imposing when taking street photos. A large lens often attracts attention and can disturb the scene that you wished to photograph. A small lens like this means that is less likely to happen.
(Posted on 29/06/2015)
- 24mm D2.8 Review by Tom (staff)
Quality Ease of Use Price Value
This D series lens is best suited to full frame Nikon DSLRs for landscapes and architecture photography. It is however also popular for street photographers who own crop sensor DSLRs that have the focusing motor in the body (D90, D7000, D7100, D7200) because it has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 36mm which is ideal for street photography.
(Posted on 22/05/2015)
Questions on Nikon AF NIKKOR 24mm f/2.8D Lens
No questions asked yet