Rotolight Sound & Light Kit
The Rotolight Sound and Light Kit includes the award winning Rotolight RL48 LED ‘Ringlight’ and Roto-Mic ‘Broadcast-Quality’ condenser shotgun microphone for use with DSLR cameras and camcorders.
This video is a short clip showing you what the kit looks like and what you might use it for
Adjust for both loud and soft sound sources with the three position level control (-10dB / 0dB / +10dB), and eliminate ‘rumble’ using the two step high pass filter (80hz / flat). T
The RL48-B LED Ringlight provides soft, diffuse ‘continuous’ lighting for both video and photography, delivering that classic ‘Ring-Light’ effect without ‘Red Eye’ or shadows, and simply slips over the Roto-Mic (or mounts on the hot shoe).
Roto Mic Features
• Uni-Directional Condenser Mic, 40Hz – 20kHz frequency response
• Switchable Gain Control: -10dB / 0dB / +10dB
• Two Step High Pass Filter: 80Hz or Flat
• Runs on 9V Battery, lasts for 100 hours.
• Robust Integrated Shockmount with Hot-Shoe Adapter
• 3.5mm mini-jack
Rotolight RL48 Features
• Tungsten Equivalent 100w, continuous flicker-free output
• 140º Degree Beam Angle for shadowless soft-light
• Adjustable Colour Temperature 6300K, 5600K ‘daylight’, 4100K & 3200K
• Dimmable using N.D filters over 1.5 stops. Inc. diffusion & minus green
• Powered by 3 x AA batteries – Up to 4 hour continuous use.
• Hot-Light equivalent: 100w ; Output: 1000 lumens ; 242 Lux at 1m ; Beam Angle: 140 degrees
The Rotolight Sound & Light Kit comes with a full Australian warranty from Rotolight AustraliaCameras Direct since 2003. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you.
|Name||Rotolight Sound & Light Kit|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RL48-SL-KIT|
|Warranty Period||12 Months|
|Connection Type||3.5mm mini-jack (microphone)|
|For||DSLR cameras and camcorders|
|Specialities||140 Degree Beam Angle for shadowless soft-light|
|Product Type||Studio Kit|
Questions on Rotolight Sound & Light Kit
No questions asked yet