Aputure V-Grip VG-1 USB Follow Focus Video Remote Handle
The following video shows you how to use the #AputureVG1FollowFocusVideoHandle
Punch in, set focus, change aperture, and start/stop video with your Canon DSLRs from a remote video handle.
The Aputure V-Grip allows you to operate your camera remotely with comfortable controls that fit in the palm of your hand. With smooth and precise focus control, it’s a first-rate tool for a distinguished documentarian or wedding videographer.
The V-Grip controls not only your camera’s focus, but also operates the video start/stop button, digital zoom and the adjustment of settings for your camera. It can be mounted on any kind of rig, jib or tripod and can be used at longer distances with a USB extension cable.
- Smooth focusing, snap amazing moment
- Remote control of a wide range of functions
- Accessories for various methods
- Supports firmware update
- Original design exquisite craft
- LED displays focus speed level
- Simple operation & easy portability
Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D, 60D, 600D/T3i/Kiss X5, 550D/T2i/Kiss X4, 500D/T1i/Kiss X3, 1100D/T3/Kiss X50
- All Canon, Sigma, Tokina and Tamron autofocus lenses are known to function.
- Manual focus lenses will have functions such as settings changes or video start/stop except focus control.
|Name||Aputure V-Grip VG-1 USB Follow Focus Video Remote Handle|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VG-1|
|For||Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D, 60D, 600D/T3i/Kiss X5, 550D/T2i/Kiss X4, 500D/T1i/Kiss X3, 1100D/T3/Kiss X50|
|External Depth||36 mm|
|External Length||148 mm|
|External Height||44 mm|
Questions on Aputure V-Grip VG-1 USB Follow Focus Video Remote Handle
No questions asked yet