Lowepro Whistler RL 400 AW II
Another option is the range of Manfrotto Roller bags. We have them all on this page for you to consider.
- Fits 2 Mirrorless/DSLR bodies, one with 200mm, 5-6 extra lenses
- Optional equipment: Mavic & controller, DJI Osmo Pro Gimbal
- Space for 15'' laptop, 10'' tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
- Removable insert converts from pro camera carry to travel roller
- Sized to meet standard carry-on requirements
This latest edition of Whistler II brings the Whistler RL 400 AW II, a rugged all season materials, design and durability of Whistler backpacks in a travel ready roller format that can deliver you and your gear to any destination.
The Whistler RL 400 AW II rugged roller combines all weather materials, design and durability of Whistler backpacks in a travel ready roller format that can deliver you and your gear to any destination.
Weather resistant Nylon 66 materials, a hybrid FormShell™ rigid-hard design, carry-on size, removable camera box with MaxFit™ dividers, protected CradleFit™ sleeves for your laptop and tablet and AW Cover™ give you plenty of protection and travel options to get you to your destination, while keeping your gear protected in tough conditions after you arrive.
For more versatility, the removable insert lets you convert to a regular travel roller to hold extra gear or take on your next vacation.
- Up to 2 Pro DSLRs with attached lens (such Nikon D4S with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 300mm)
- Smartphone cords, cables & adapters
- 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights
- Up to a 15"" laptop and 10"" tablet
- Tripod or monopod (attached via removable straps at side of case)
The Lowepro Whistler RL 400 AW II comes with a full Lowepro Australia warranty.Cameras Direct since 2003. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE Australia wide. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you
|Bulk Charge||This item will incur a bulk charge of; Standard: $14.95 | Express $65|