X-Rite i1 Photographer Kit
- Quick and Easy Display Calibration
- Capture Custom White Balance
- Eliminate Color Casts
- Speed Up Post Production Editing
With the ColorMunki Photographer Kit from X-Rite users have the tools to ensure colors remain consistent from capture to edit. This kit includes the ColorMunki Display color calibration tool along with the ColorChecker Passport Photo, which consists of three photographic targets—one white balance target, 24 patch classic target, and one enhancement target, all in a durable, protective case.
The included ColorMunki Display calibration tool is designed to provide improved color accuracy for a variety of displays including both Apple iOS and Android enabled devices using the X-Rite ColorTRUE mobile app. In addition to the broad compatibility offered by this calibration tool, users also benefit from X-Rite's own exclusive Flare Correct technology designed to work with reduced contrast ratios.
X-Rite ColorMunki Display offers everything you could possibly need to get to a brilliantly-calibrated display or projector and can even calibrate mobile devices with X-Rite’s free ColorTRUE mobile app.
Advanced Display Calibration Made Easy
Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their screen perfecting images only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
With its easy-to-use, wizard-driven software, X-Rite ColorMunki Display offers everything you could possibly need to get you to a brilliantly-calibrated display or projector while helping you stay focused on doing what you love. Plus, with X-Rite ColorTRUE, a free mobile app, you can even calibrate your iOS and Android mobile devices. For Color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorMunki Display will absolutely amaze you. And you don’t need to be a color expert to benefit from ColorMunki Display.
Use ColorMunki Display and its included software for a more perfect match between your display and printer, taking the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you can expect from your printer. Take advantage of this collection of capabilities not found in any other monitor calibration device in its class:
- X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control – the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colors on your display. ColorMunki Display can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change.
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Intelligent iterative profiling, an adaptive technology, produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- ColorMunki Display quickly gets you to color-accurate displays, ensuring that what you see on your display is what you will see in the final product.
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use and has a fast measurement speed to get you back to work quickly.
- Advanced capability software with its easy-to-use interface brings professional-level monitor control within easy reach of hobbyists and professionals alike.
- This compact and self-contained instrument is designed for maximum portability; it includes a conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues.
- Its refined optical design ensures high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching in a Color Perfectionist workflow.
X-Rite ColorMunki Display incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCD displays and mobile devices. It is also spectrally calibrated, making it field upgradeable to support future display technologies and extending the life of the investment.
ColorChecker Passport Photo
ColorChecker Passport Photo is a powerful capture to edit solution for more consistent color and creative flexibility in photography, combining three targets in one pocket-sized case.
Color Control and Creativity for Photography
Reduce your image editing time and improve quality in your Raw or JPEG workflow with the powerful color capabilities of the ColorChecker Passport Photo. Quickly and easily capture accurate color, instantly enhance portraits and landscapes, and maintain color control and consistency from capture to edit. It’s also an ideal visual reference.
ColorChecker Passport Photo combines three photographic targets – Classic, White Balance and Creative Enhancement– into one pocket-sized protective case that adjusts to any scene Together with the included camera profiling and calibration software, you get the ultimate in functionality, flexibility and portability. Whether you take advantage of the entire solution, or just a couple of ColorChecker Passport’s many features, you’ll realize improved quality and productivity almost immediately.
- Using the ColorChecker Classic target together with included software makes the camera calibration experience fast and easy in a Raw workflow, providing greater flexibility to adjust images based on how a particular camera captures color in specific lighting situations.
- The ColorChecker White Balance target is designed to create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point across a set of images, eliminating color casts and the need to correct each image later.
- The Creative Enhancement Target includes four rows of color patches that help neutralize and create your look with one-click enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; and check and control color shifting. Spectral colors align with Adobe® Lightroom® HSL sliders.
- ColorChecker Passport Photo was developed with the DNG workflow in mind. Quickly and easily create custom camera profiles with the included Adobe Lightroom plug-in or X-Rite standalone software.
- Create dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions
Using advanced profiling technology, the ColorChecker camera calibration software delivers excellent results even in the most unusual lighting conditions. Simply photograph the Passport target in the same lighting as your images and use it as a visual reference to help with color correction. In addition to X-Rite’s Camera Calibration software, the ColorChecker Passport Photo target is supported by a variety of third-party software solutions, including Black Magic DaVinci Resolve and Hasselblad Phocus.
This X-Rite Colormunki Photographer Kit comes with a full X-Rite Australia warranty. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. #CamerasDirect, happily helping you take a better #photo and being at your service. Thank you.