Godox TT350C Mini TTL Speedlite Flash for Canon
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 36m at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90deg
- Rotates 270deg
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-2.2 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Two AA Batteries
With full support for Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350C Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350C is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, including HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
- An integrated 2.4 GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350C for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350C will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical slave mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
The Godox TT350C Mini TTL Speedlite Flash for Canon comes with a full Australian warranty.Cameras Direct since 2003. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE Australia wide. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you