Items 1-12 of 50
- Cokin Z-PRO Series Gradual Blue B1 - Z122Special Price $80.80 Regular Price $129.00
- Cokin Z-PRO Series Gradual Blue B2 - Z123Special Price $80.80 Regular Price $159.00
- Cokin PURE Harmonie UV Filter - 67mmSpecial Price $82.00 Regular Price $99.95
- Hoya Circular Polarising Slim Frame CPL Filter - 67mmSpecial Price $82.00 Regular Price $119.00
- Hoya R72 Infrared Filter - 62mmSpecial Price $83.00 Regular Price $109.00
- Hoya Starscape Filter - 55mmSpecial Price $84.00 Regular Price $129.00
- Hoya HD Protector Filter - 58mmSpecial Price $84.00 Regular Price $149.00
- Hoya Starscape Filter - 58mmSpecial Price $84.00 Regular Price $129.00
- Kenko 58mm AC Close-up FilterSpecial Price $84.37 Regular Price $95.00
- Hoya Pro ND4 Neutral Density Filter - 55mmSpecial Price $84.80 Regular Price $139.00
- Hoya Pro ND4 Neutral Density Filter - 58mmSpecial Price $84.80 Regular Price $149.00
- Hoya Pro ND16 Neutral Density Filter - 58mmSpecial Price $84.80 Regular Price $149.00
Camera Lens Filters
Update 22nd January 2920. Hoya is now offering a full size range of Hoya Starscape filters. We have the full range listed.
Update July 2019. Cameras Direct is very pleased to announce that we will soon be stocking the Nisi Filter range. We have dedicated an entire category to NISI and you can find that link from this page.
Are you looking to buy UV Filters, Circular Polariser Filters, ND Filters, Infrared Filters, Hoya Filters, Cokin Filters, Kenko Filters, B+w Filters ?
Cameras Direct carry 100's of different types of filters for your cameras lens from several different brands.
The most popular brand is Hoya. Hoya lens filters are quality at a price that reflects the quality of the glass in the respective filter.
There is no doubt that we sell far more Hoya lens filters than any other brand. In fact we sell more Hoya filters in total than all of the other brands combined.
We provide a Hoya filter comparison for each type and quality. You will find our Hoya Filter reviews here and on each of the Hoya Filter product pages. We explain the differences between the quality levels and the wide range of Hoya filter types.
We are here to guide you through your camera lens filter buying decision.
At the top of this page you will find our Hoya Filter Reviews and a little further down we review other brands.
To get you started however lets look at the differences between UV filters, Circular Polariser (CPL) Filters, ND and others.
The following playlist is full of explanations as to the differences in the Hoya Filter range.
Now that we know what each of the different type of filters do, you can narrow down the search. We put the following Youtube playlist of Lens Filter Reviews together to show you what each of the filters is capable of doing merely by screwing the filter onto your camera lens. Amazing results that you thought could be obtained only by the professional photographers. The secret is now out. Good luck.
#HoyaFilters #CokinFilters #BWFilters #KenkoFilters