Macro Lenses for Canon
- Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM for Canon - ContemporarySpecial Price $679.00 Regular Price $799.00
- Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM Contemporary Lens For Canon EF-sSpecial Price $736.16 Regular Price $999.00
- Tokina atx-i 100mm F2.8 FF Macro Lens - CanonSpecial Price $749.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM LensSpecial Price $829.92 Regular Price $999.00
- Tamron 90mm F/2.8 Macro 1:1 Di VC USD Lens for CanonSpecial Price $864.50 Regular Price $1,099.00
- Canon MP-E 65mm MP-E65 f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo LensSpecial Price $1,703.52 Regular Price $1,999.00
- Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM LensSpecial Price $1,960.14 Regular Price $2,899.00
- Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens No Longer AvailableSpecial Price $748.02 Regular Price $899.00
Macro Lenses for Canon
Exploring the arena of miniscule objects by using a macro lens is a exceptional as well as fascinating field of photography, and once you start off, you'll instantly become addicted. The world of macro holds many pleasures and is characteristic of the world that cannot be valued with the naked eye.
What is Macro Photography and Just what is Close up Photography? To put the explanation in simple terminology, Macro is the eyeballs of a fllower that is sitting on the flower. Close up is the flower having the same thing located with it as just one part the picture.
Usually there are a wide variety of macro lens alternatives from those macro lenses manufactured by your camera company that made your digital camera to 3rd party macro lenses manufacturers including Tamron as well as Sigma. Be sure you purchase the lens that matches your own want for photo quality, photo composition and the lens price particularly for those who are constrained by a strict price range.
So so now you have your brand-new macro lens, precisely what are you going to take pictures of? Among the best things about having a macro lens is that there is a never ending list of stuff you can take pictures of. Diving into macro photography will help you become a quasi detective as you seek more and more tiny and previously hidden things of fantastic detail.
One very important factor to keep in mind when capturing macro shots is the generous use of control over the macro lenses depth of field. Should you have little or no light or would like to blow out the backdrop you are likely to open the macro lenses aperture up wide to very wide. It will let in more light however it will mean that the part of the bug you are focusing on is going to be very sharp but a millimetre in front and behind are going to be blurry. Make your alteration as needed and keep in mind that you may possibly need to introduce some extra light from by way of example a macro ring light.
Should you not already own a camera tripod then you'll definitely search for the best tripod for macro images within a soon after getting your macro lens. The likes of an insects hairs are so tiny that you simply won't be able to stand any lens movements whatsoever.
Plenty of inexperienced photographers steer clear from macro photography simply because feel that their technical skill is not up to scratch - your particular proficiency ought not turn you away from this fascinating area of photography - macro photography is like all types of photography - practice makes perfect.