Tilt Shift Lenses
- Samyang 24mm T1.5 AS IF UMC II Cine Lens for CanonSpecial Price $850.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Samyang T-S 24mm f/3.5 ED AS UMC Tilt Shift lens - CanonSpecial Price $935.82 Regular Price $1,349.00
- Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Tilt Shift LensSpecial Price $1,996.00 Regular Price $2,599.00
- Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt Shift LensSpecial Price $2,080.00 Regular Price $2,499.00
- Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8L Macro LensSpecial Price $3,162.00 Regular Price $3,799.00
- Canon TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro Tilt Shift LensSpecial Price $3,162.00 Regular Price $3,999.00
- Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt Shift LensSpecial Price $3,204.00 Regular Price $3,799.00
- Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro LensSpecial Price $3,240.00 Regular Price $3,699.00
- Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Tilt Shift LensSpecial Price $3,294.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Tilt Shift Lenses Reviewed & ExplainedTilt-shift photography is commonly misconstrued solely as producing miniature effects in your images. But tilt-shift photography is much more than producing toy towns.
The shift movement keeps the lens parallel to the sensor, but moves it up, down or from side to side, allowing you to control the perspective of your image.
Canon calls their Tilt Shift Lenses, Canon TS-E lenses for Tilt Shift. Nikon calls their Tilt Shift Lenses Canon PC-E lenses, for Perspective Control.
We have found an excellent Youtube video that tells you just exactly what a Tilt Shift lens is and how they work.