Canon 7D Mark II with Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
Canon 7D Mark II is clearly the Go To Canon DSLR for the sports shooter / action photographer. The original Canon 7d was good and good for a long time stealing market share from Nikon but the Canon 7d Mark II sets the world on fire with its outstanding speed to name just one of its brilliant features.
You can buy the Canon 7d Mark II from us at the best price in Australia. We know, we check.
Canon 7D Mark II body, what a beautiful camera. The Canon 7d Mark II is a weapon of a sports shooter and ready to perform for the semi-pro and pro photographer. The Canon 7d Mark II is the replacement for the long respected Canon 7d body as the new sports photographer camera.
The Canon 7d Mark II is built like a brick and performs flawlessly time after time.
The Canon 7d Mk ii camera is the result of improving the impressive 7d Body. It as a long wait. Canon however has done it again with this particular Canon Dslr camera. Faster, Stronger. Designed for Action. If you are looking for a sports shooter then you've found it. The Canon Eos 7d mk 2 dslr camera body is absolutely not purely an excitement seeker digital slr it is priced extremely well at the same time. Canons 7d Mark II is the Ferrari for a Commodore price.
The truth is that we know you already love the Canon 7d Mark II. You have probably already read a gazillion reviews and you are just itching to buy it. We will however still pretend that you are window shopping and hence we have all of our reviews and 7d Mark II links below.
Built for speed, this latest 7D Mark 2 combines superior power and total performance that is simply just unequalled within its class. Permitting you to catch every moment in time of the action in magnificent depth, the 7D II can deliver high-speed continuous shooting at up to 10 fps at an amazing 20.2 Mega pixel picture resolution. Making use of the dual DIG!C 6 processors and APS-C size CMOS sensor, you can savor impressive telephoto capabilities and amazingly fast picture processing speeds, allowing you to not only keep up along with the action, but yet shoot it in it's amazing detail.
Delivering marvelously smooth and precise auto-focus, the Sixty-five-point all cross-type auto-focus system will mean tracking all of your subject matter has not been simplier and easier, enabling you to catch the sharpest detail in a choice of live view and video function. Along with more viewfinder info presented on the Intelligent Viewfinder II, you can change settings without taking your eyes off your subject, allowing you to keep your attention exactly where it should be.
The 7D Mark II affords the photographer use of more shooting information and facts via the viewfinder than in the past - decreasing the potential to miss images by having to go looking at a different LCD panel. Simply because the viewfinder offers 100% coverage at 1.0x magnification, the digital photographer also gets a more true portrayal of the final picture.
Catch split second action with higher speed sustained shooting at up to 10 fps. Photograph the adventure in highly detailed detail with cutting edge AF overall performance using a 65-point all cross format auto-focus solution.
Improved photo handling features and faster display out of the sensing unit with Dual DiG!C 6 processors. Photograph the action in Full HD in a variety of codecs and frame rates, including 60p
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
The new Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens has finally replaced the original 100-400 with some major upgrades to image quality, image stabilization and handling and operation.
The major difference / visual different between the new Canon EF 100-400mm II v the original Canon EF 100-400mm is that the new lens does NOT have a pump action. The pump action would suck in air and with it a whole pile of yucky stuff. The new Canon EF 100-400mm has Canon's "Air Sphere Coating" whatever that is. (to reduce flaring). On top of that you have some weather sealing as well
The Canon EF 100-400mm II is without a doubt a heavy bulky lens but try get the Canon L series quality and that 100-400mm range without some quality glass inside.
It is a highly portable professional Full Frame super telephoto zoom Lens and adopts 1 fluorite lens element and 1 Super UD lens element to provide excellent image quality.
This lens employs Canon’s new Air Sphere Coating (ASC) for the first time to reduce ghosting and flare.
The IS unit offers shake compensation up to 4-stop*2 shutter speed and equipped with IS Mode 3 specially designed for sport photographers.
This lens is built for high performance with 0.98m minimum focus distance, 0.31x magnification, 9-blade circular aperture and ring-type USM. It uses rotational zoom operation with zoom touch adjustment ring for improved operability and a removable tripod mount foot for convenience handheld shooting. Fluorine coating and dust and water resistance*3 design are included to enable shooting in harsh conditions.
The 100-400mm lens has been the sports / surf / motor racing / bird / nature photographers choice for a long time. The lens which at f5.6 at 400mm still provides an exceptional telephoto range for most lighting conditions.
It is worth noting that Canon has announced this Version II of the 100-400mm to replace the original 100-400. We will have the first 100-400mm listed on our site if it is still available.
- High Mobility Professional Full Frame Image Stabilized Super Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Newly developed optical design with 21 lens elements in 16 groups. Use of 1 fluorite lens element and 1 Super UD lens element to provide excellent correction of chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range, ensuring high levels of image resolution and contrast.
- Incorporation of Canon’s new Air Sphere Coating (ASC) for the first time to reduce ghosting and flare that cannot be prevented with conventional vapor-deposited multi-layer coatings
- Floating mechanism for high-level image quality throughout the entire range of focus distance
- Class leading 0.98m minimum focus distance with 0.31x magnification
- Optical Image stabilizer unit offers shake compensation up to 4-stop shutter speed*2 and equipped with IS Mode 3 specially designed for sport photographers
- Adoption of rotational zoom operation with zoom touch adjustment ring for improved operability base on feedback from professional photographers
- Featuring an integrated tripod mount ring for smooth rotation and a removable tripod mount foot for convenient handheld shooting
- 9-blade circular aperture produces beautiful out-of-focus images which makes it a great choice for dramatic portaits
- Rear focusing design, ring USM, high-speed CPU and a high-speed control engine for fast and quiet auto focusing
- Fluorine coating on foremost and rearmost lens surfaces makes cleaning easier
- Enhanced shock-resistance and durability that satisfy the strict demand of professional users
- Dust and water resistance design*3 to enable shooting in harsh conditions
- Perfect focal length for wildlife and sports photographers especially when coupled with an APS-C crop sensor Canon DSLR with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 160mm – 640mm
- New Lens Hood ET-83D features an operation window for easy adjusting of Circular Polarizing Filter with the hood mounted.
*1 As of 11th Nov 2014, among 135-format interchangeable telephoto zoom lens with focal length up to 400mm
*2 CIPA Standard, Focal Length: 400mm, EOS-1D X is used
*3 With EOS-1D Series and EOS-1V body, however it is not recommended for use under rain
The Canon 7D Mark II + 100-400mm Lens comes with a full 2 year Australian warranty.
Pop into our Gold Coast store or safely buy online at the same cheap price. #CamerasDirect, happily helping you take a better #photo and being at your service. Thank you.
|Type of Product||Digital SLR Camera Kit|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF-S|
|Sensor Resolution||20 megapixels|
|Memory Card Slot||CF|
|LCD Screen Size||3 inch|
|Live View Mode||Yes|
|Highest Bust Frame Rate||10 fps|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1080p|
|Lens Maximum Aperture||f/4.5 - 5.6|
|Lens Starting Focal Length||100 mm|
|Lens Ending Focal Length||400 mm|
|Lens Minimum Focusing Distance||98 cm|
|Battery Model||Canon LP-E6N|
|Video Format||H.264, MOV, MP4|
|Audio Format||AAC, Linear PCM|
|Built In Flash||Yes|
|Microphone Input Jack||Yes|