Canon 11-24mm f4L USM Lens
Capture more than ever with Canon's widest angle EF f/4L lens
The author has used a Canon 14mm prime of a full frame canon 5d and was blown away about width. Canon you image 11mm? WOW
With Canons new EF 11-24mm f/4L USM, there are no limitations to capturing what you desire. The ultra wide angle zoom lens allows you to capture dramatic landscapes in a single shot, with a high quality, bright and fast f/4L zoom lens.
- Shoot in any terrain with confidence due to the lens' dustproof and waterproof ability.
- L series build quality ensures durability and quality.
- Transform light sources in the background into more circular and beautiful backgrounds.
- Create dramatic images from up close with the minimum focusing distance of only 0.28m.
- Experience higher precision and speed with the silent Auto Focus Ultra Sonic Motor.
- Experience the high image quality achieved through the use of several Aspherical and UD lens.
- Reduce light source ghosting within images.
- Amazing lens for landscapes, architecture, interiors and milky way photography.
Thanks to Nick Page for his hands on Review of the Canon 11-24mm lens.
The Canon EF 11-24mm f4L USM Lens comes with a full 2 year Australian warranty.Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you.
#CanonLens #CanonLSeriesLens #CanonWideAngleLens #Canon1124mm
|Name||Canon EF 11-24mm f4L USM Lens|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9520B002|
|Lens Type||Wide Zoom|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Lens Maximum Aperture||F4|
|Lens Starting Focal Length||11 mm|
|Lens Ending Focal Length||24 mm|
|Lens Minimum Focussing Distance||28 cm|
|Built-in Autofocus Motor||Yes|
|Narrowest Angle of View||84 degrees|
|Widest Angle of View||126 degrees|
|Lens Compatibility||Crop Sensor|
|Includes Lens Hood||No|
|Includes Lens Case||Yes|
|Includes Tripod Collar||No|
|Product Weight||1.18 kg|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
- Need a Wide Angle? Review by Cory (Staff)
Quality Ease of Use Price Value
There has been much anticipation surrounding this new Canon L-Series wide angle. This lens is perfect for landscapes and cityscapes, and even night/star trail photography. The fact that it is an professional L-series lens means that imperfections like chromatic aberration and curvilinear distortion will be kept to a minimum. On top of that it boasts a constant f/4 aperture.
(Posted on 18/05/2015)
Questions on Canon EF 11-24mm f4L USM Lens
No questions asked yet