Datacolor Spyder 5 Express
With Spyder5EXPRESS, you will quickly and easily color correct all of your desktop and laptop monitors.
- See, share and print your images just as you intended with confidence
- Break free from the hassle of figuring out why your captured images look different on screen, and why the colors on screen don’t match your prints.
- In just minutes, the simple 4-step process guides you through calibrating your monitor to achieve exceptional color accuracy, with improved shadow and highlight details, for better print matching.
- See the “Before and After” results after calibration on pre-set images.
- Spyder5Express calibrates all of your laptop and desktop monitors.
- Next Generation Spyder5 is compact and portable with a built-in lens cap, and guarantees color accuracy with the industry’s only patented 7-detector optical engine.
Spyder5EXPRESSis a cost-effective tool for serious photographers seeking an easy-to-use color accuracy solution through a simple, interactive four-step process guide. Using it’s before and after feature, users can evaluate calibration results using a professional Datacolor composite image. Spyder5EXPRESS also supports multiple monitor calibrations.
Spyder5EXPRESS calibrates all your laptop and desktop monitors to an industry color reference standard so you see accurate colors. Your image editing will be easier and faster, you’ll spend less time in the “print-edit-print” cycle, and you’ll waste less ink and paper.
Spyder5EXPRESS is extremely easy to use and takes just 5 minutes once a month. In a simple 4-step process just select your monitor type, place the Spyder5 on screen, click the “calibrate” button, and then see your calibration results. There is no need to learn color management theory because the new interactive help provides simple to understand explanations for every step
Seeing a photo in “Before and After” mode allows you to see your calibration results. The Datacolor standard composite photos highlight changes in color, skin tones, shadow and highlight details, giving you confidence that your monitors achieve precise color accuracy.
- Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8.0, 8.1 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Monitor resolution 1280x768 or greater, 16-bit video card (24 bit recommended), 1GB of available RAM, 500 MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download
- USB port
Comes with Datacolor Australia warranty.#DatacolorSpyder5Express
|Name||Datacolor Spyder 5 Express Calibration Tool SPOT DEAL|
|Manufacturer Part Number||S5X100|
|Warranty Period||12 Months|
|Product Type||Calibration Tool|
Questions on Datacolor Spyder 5 Express Calibration Tool SPOT DEAL
No questions asked yet