DJI Mavic 3 Flty More Combo
The price is a bit scary to be honest but hey, I guess if you want the best, it comes at a price. Also available as drone only the the Cine option.
- 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera
- 46 Minutes of Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- 15km Max Transmission Range
- Advanced Return to Home
The iconic Swedish brand Hasselblad designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera just for DJI Mavic 3, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS in an unbelievably compact space. Rigorous Hasselblad standards are applied to both hardware performance and software algorithms, bringing imaging quality to an entirely new level.
Mavic 3 features the Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution, the culmination of decades of photographic experience that delivers vivid, natural colors with the simple press of the shutter.
Higher dynamic range allows for more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, preserving rich visual information with a greater sense of depth. A larger sensor size keeps images clean in low light.
Mavic 3 not only records aerial videos at high resolutions and framerates, it also captures up to 1 billion colors with a 10-bit D-Log color profile. This delivers more natural gradations of sky coloring with more details retained for greater flexibility in post-production.
Activate Explore mode to unlock Mavic 3's second camera, a unique tele camera that lets you effortlessly scout and plan your shots. When scenes or subjects are far away, use the tele camera to zoom in and save time, or record from a distance without disturbing the subject.
Mavic 3 helps you to enjoy collision-free flight so you can focus on getting the best shots possible. Multiple wide-angle vision sensors work seamlessly with a high-performance vision computing engine to sense obstacles in all directions precisely and plan a safe flight route that avoids them.
Always end on a high note with Advanced RTH. This updated auto-return function enables Mavic 3 to automatically determine the optimal route back to its home point and execute it quickly.
Whether activated by the user or triggered by signal loss, Mavic 3 can easily return to the home point safely in adequate lighting conditions.
Mavic 3 is equipped with a dual-camera system.
First, the Hasselblad camera has a professional-level 4/3 CMOS sensor and supports the Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution, allowing users to get stunning results without the need for post-processing.
Second, the tele lens of the dual-camera system supports Explore mode for 28x hybrid zoom, allowing you to see more of your environment and plan shots with ease.
What is the difference between Mavic 2 and Mavic 3?
DJI Mavic 3 is DJI's next-generation flagship consumer camera drone. Compared to Mavic 2, major upgrades include:
- Mavic 3 offers significantly improved imaging performance thanks to its 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera and 24mm-equivalent lightweight lens. It can record up to 5.1K/50fps or 4K/120fps videos.
- The flight experience has also been comprehensively improved with the flight time extended to 46 minutes. And thanks to incredibly stable O3+ technology, video transmission can reach up to 15 km.
- DJI Mavic 3 is equipped with an omnidirectional obstacle sensing system and supports the upgraded APAS 5.0 and Advanced RTH, letting creators enjoy safe flight with peace of mind.
What is the difference between the Combos?
Compared with the standard Mavic 3 combo, DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo includes two additional Intelligent Flight Batteries, one Battery Charging Hub, one Convertible Carrying Bag, and one ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16/32) to help you explore and shoot in more scenarios.
- DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo
- RC-N1 Remote Controller
- 3 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- ND Filter Set (ND4, ND8, ND16 & ND32)
- 6 x Pair of Low-Noise Propellers
- 65W Portable Charger
- Battery Charging Hub
- Storage Cover
- RC-N1 Remote Controller Sticks
- RC-N1 Remote Controller USB Type-C Cable
- RC-N1 Remote Controller Micro-USB Cable
- RC-N1 Remote Controller Lightning Cable
- USB Type-C Cable
- Convertible Carrying Bag
This DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo comes with a full Australian warranty from DJI Australia.
Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. #CamerasDirect, happily helping you take a better #photo and being at your service. Thank you.
|Type of Product||Drone|
|Sensor Resolution||20 megapixels|
|Battery Model||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo) 5000 mAh / 77 Wh|
|Maximum Video Resolution||5.2K|
|Live View Mode||No|
|Wifi||2.4 GHz (2.400 - 2.484) | 5.8 GHz (5.725 - 5.850)|
|Built In Flash||No|
|Microphone Input Jack||No|
|Memory Card Slot||microSD|
|Product Weight||895 g|