Godox DP400III Studio Flash With S-Type Mount
- 400Ws, 5600K Colour Temperature
- 1 Sec Recycling time
- Flash Duration: 1/800 to 1/2000 Sec
- Built-In Wireless X System
- 1/64 to 1/1 in 61 Steps
- 150W Modeling Lamp
- Easily read LCD screen displays settings and functions
- Bowens / S-Type Mount
- Bowens / S-Type Mount
- Optional X1,X2 & XPro Transmitters
DP400III Flash Head is a full-featured 400Ws monolight with ample professional and convenience features. The head has a color temperature of 5600K, a fast recycle time to full power of just 1 second, and flash durations from 1/800 to an action-stopping 1/2000 sec. Power is variable from 1/64 to full power, while the DP400III's 150W modeling can be set to a percentage or proportional to the flash power to allow you to accurately preview your final shot.
All of these functions can not only be made manually on the unit, but also wirelessly via the head's built-in X System receiver. Remote operation requires separate purchase of an X2, XPro, XT32, or FT-16 transmitter, which will provide wireless control of power, modeling light, and ready beep signal. The DP400III has a Bowens front accessory mount that makes it compatible not only with Godox light shapers, but with those made by the many manufacturers who use this popular mount.
With built-in Godox wireless X system, the upgraded DPIII series studio flash has a faster recycle time and a Bowens mount making it compatible with various studio flash accessories. The DPIII series studio flashes are ideal light sources for wedding, portrait, fashion and product photography.
- 99 Wireless ID settings (01-99) to limit the interference from other nearby systems.
- Built in 2.4GHz wireless X system which supports wireless remote control and triggering.
- 1s recycle time
- 61 steps of power output from 1/64 to 1/1
- Bowens mount, compatible with various lighting accessories
- Auto recover the adjusted setting once restarted
- Accurate Colour temperature with stable power output.
- Max Power - 400W
- Guide Number - (m ISO 100) 65
- Colour Temperature - 5600 +/- 200K
- Operating Voltage - 100-120V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power Output Control - OFF, 4.0~10.0 (1/64-1/1)
- Modeling Lamp (W) - 150W
- Triggering Method - Sync Cord, Test Button, Infrared
- Flash Duration -1/800s - 1/2000s
- Parameters Output from the Sync Cord Jack - 5V
- Parameters Output from the USB Port - 5V/200mA (Only for Godox Receiver)
- Fuse - 5A
- Recycle Time - 1s
- Weight - 2.54kg
Godox DP400III Studio Flash 400ws Includes:
- Godox DP400III Studio Flash 400ws
- Modelling Lamp
- Power Cable
The Godox DP400III Studio Flash With S-Type Mount comes with a full Godox Australia warranty.
Cameras Direct since 2003. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE Australia wide. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you
|Product Weight||2.54 kg|