Lowepro Toploader Zoom 55 AW II
Now Discontinued. Lowepro and Manfrotto are owned by the same company so look to the Manfrotto Holster bags. Links on this page.
You can fit a DSLR without a battery grip and a 70-200mm attached (hood reversed). There is no space left but the fit is neat. If you have for example a Canon 100-400mm you will need to go up to the Lowepro Toploader 75. You will find a link on this page.
Get solid protection for a day of outdoor, travel or sports shooting with this compact, fast-access toploading bag you can wear and carry multiple ways.
- Designed for active photo enthusiasts who want a fast-access, body-facing and compact design to grab a shot in a moment
- Protect gear from rain, snow, dust and sand with a patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™
- Wear bag three ways: across body, via built-in belt loop, or with Topload Chest harness (sold separately)
- Use interior zippered pocket to keep small items like spare memory and spare battery secure
- Stash quick-access items in the well-organized front pocket
- Unzip in moments with ergonomic, flexible zipper pulls
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap lets you customize fit
- Use grab handle for extra carrying option
- Two D-rings allow you to expand carrying capacity and attach a chest harness
- SlipLock attachment loops at side allow you to add a lens pouch or other compatible accessory
Cameras Direct is the authorised Lowepro Australia reseller ensuring that you buy only genuine Lowepro camera bags.
This Lowepro Toploader Zoom 55 AW II comes with a full warranty from Lowepro Australia. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE.
|Bulk Charge||This item will incur a bulk charge of; Standard: $8.95 | Express $30|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LP36704-0WW|
|External Depth||16.5 x 13 x 30 cm|
|Internal Depth||16.5 x 13 x 30 cm|
|Internal Height||Camera Compartment Dimensions 16.5 x 13 x 30 cm|
|Product Weight||400 g|