Rode Wireless GO
If you wish to use the Wireless Go with the Smartlav, you will also need a SC3 .. links on this page.
If you have a VideoMic (Go/Pro/Pro Plus) you will need a SC7 to go to your iphone and you will need an iPhone lightning connector (that came with your phone) or your iPhone is like mine with 3.5mm mic jack.
We tested the Go and found the audio reception of this unit to be outstanding. Even putting the microphone on a back jeans pocket did little if at all to impact the audio. In fact, we feel that you could, for example, put the receiver on a coffee table and have several participants seated and still get great audio of all of the speakers.
Compact Wireless Microphone System
The Wireless GO is the world’s smallest, most versatile wireless microphone system. The transmitter works as both a clip-on mic or as the world’s smallest beltpack for a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal clear broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the ultra-compact on-camera receiver.
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
With the Wireless GO, content creators can worry less about complicated technical set-up and concentrate on what they care about – filming great content. Whether reporting in the field, presenting at conferences or to-camera, or creating content for your business, the Wireless GO TX is the simplest wireless microphone in the world. Power it up, pair it, clip it onto your shirt, blouse, tie or jacket and GO. It works tucked discretely under the fabric or as a cool “tech-cessory” on display.
The Wireless GO system is the epitome of a ‘small wireless microphone’. Both the microphone/transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) weigh only 31g each. The TX works as a stylish clip-on microphone or as the world’s smallest beltpack for a RØDE lavalier microphone – perfect for content creation, filmmaking, to-camera or onstage presentation, vlogging, YouTubing, streaming and more.
The Wireless GO RX features a dual-purpose clip-mount so you can either clip it onto an item of clothing or camera strap, or slide the RX securely into the camera’s cold shoe. Plug the RX into your camera or recorder via the 3.5mm TRS output cable and tailor the output to your camera or recorder with the 3-stage gain control. The Wireless GO RX is ultra-compact and super-lightweight, making your rig that much easier to carry.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -6dB, -12dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
IN THE BOX:
- Wireless GOCompact Wireless Microphone System
- 2 x fur windshield
- Wireless GO pouch
- USB-A to USB-C cable
- SC2 3.5mm TRS cable
The Rode Wireless GO comes with a full Australian warranty from Rode Australia.Cameras Direct since 2003. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE Australia wide. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you