PolarPro Exposure Collection Cinema Series for DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Precisely engineered for DJI Mavic 2 Pro (Only fits Pro)
- Exposure Collection: ND128, ND256, ND1000 Mavic 2 filters
- Heavy Stop ND's for stunning long exposure aerial photography
- Cinema Series Glass – Low refractive index, color neutrality, perfect target transmission
- Redesigned magnetic filter case with easier filter access and visibility
- PolarPro Aircraft Warranty – Guarantees against any damage to gimbal / camera from filters
Made for aerial landscape photography, Cinema Series Exposure Collection filters for DJI Mavic 2 Pro provide outstanding color neutrality and enable you to shoot at slower shutter speeds for long exposure photos with beautifully saturated and blended life like colors, or to create smooth motion blur on ocean waves, waterfalls or other moving subjects in a scene. 8 layers of Cinema Series optical coatings on each side of every lens reduce ghosting, flaring and other artifacts, ensuring razor sharp stills that can be used in both independent and commercial projects alike.
The Exposure Collection includes ND128 (7-stop), ND256 (8-stop) and ND1000 (10-stop) filters designed to be installed without the need for a gimbal counterweight, and will not interfere with your gimbal’s calibration process. These large-stop neutral density filters are perfect for controlling camera shutter speed in broad intense daylight, making cinematic long exposures possible with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Backed in full confidence by PolarPro’s Aircraft Warranty to work flawlessly with your Mavic 2.
The Exposure Collection Cinema Series Mavic 2 Pro comes with a full Polarpro Australia warranty.Cameras Direct since 2003. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE Australia wide. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you
|Filter Type||Neutral Density|