Nikon Z7 II Body
- Superior dust- and drip-resistance enables worry-free shooting in harsh environments.
- A large, 3.2-in., approximately 2100k-dot monitor with a tilting mechanism.
- Portions of the information display can be hidden with still-image shooting and video recording, allowing the preview of the scene and composition all the way to the edges of the frame.
- Support for Eye-Detection AF and Animal-Detection AF during video recording.
- Nikon's exclusive N-Log function*1 can be used to achieve a broad dynamic range with 10-bit video output.
- Simultaneous recording of time-lapse movies with interval timer shooting.
- A long-exposure manual (M*) mode that supports exposure times up to 900 s, convenient for shooting scenes that require long exposure time, such as starry skies.
- With MF, users have the option to change the rotation direction of the focus ring.
- Supports output of 4K UHD*2 and full-HD video in 12-bit RAW format*1, 3, *4, responding to advanced video-recording needs.
- In-camera vibration reduction (VR) that provides camera-shake compensation equivalent to a 5.0-stop*5 increase in shutter speed.