Rotolight ANOVA Bi-Colour V2 EcoFlood LED Floodlight Standard (50 Degrees)
The Award Winning Rotolight ANOVA Bi-Colour V2 EcoFlood will change the way you work with light forever. The revolutionary ANOVA V2 range of ‘totally flicker free’ LED EcoFlood lights deliver up to 3500 Watts (tungsten bulb equivalent) output whilst using 96% less energy than a standard tungsten bulb.
Now up to 350% brighter, the Anova range features the latest ‘game-changing’ LED technology that gives ‘Best in class’ colour rendering with overall CRI > 95 and Skin tone > 98, available in either ‘ULTRAWIDE’ 110º beam angle for beautiful soft lighting, or ‘STANDARD’ 50º beam angle for greater straight line output and punch. All Rotolight ANOVA’s feature wired DMX control and inbuilt WiFi as standard, allowing wireless remote control of brightness, colour temperature, and system settings via iPhone or iPad, using the Award Winning Rotolight Magic Eye™ App (available separately from the iTunes Store).
The next generation of the award winning Rotolight ANOVA V2 EcoFlood – The world’s most advanced LED Floodlight
- Bi-Colour – Electronically set and accurately reproduce any colour of white light from candlelight through to full daylight in 10 degree Kelvin steps 3150K – 6300K maintaining perfect colour temperature across the whole dimming range. Each light is hand calibrated using our Laser Aligned testing process for outstanding colour accuracy.
- 50 Degrees ‘STANDARD’ beam angle for greater straight-line output
- ‘Best in Class’ LED technology – The Rotolight ANOVA range features the latest generation of custom crafted LED bulbs with exceptional colour rendering, overall CRI > 95 and Skin tone > 98.
- WiFi & DMX – Wired DMX control and inbuilt WiFi as standard, allowing wireless remote control of brightness, colour temperature, and system settings via iPhone or iPad, using the Award Winning Rotolight Magic Eye™ App (available separately from the iTunes Store).
- Totally Flicker Free – First truly continuous professional LED lighting source. Tested with both Phantom Flex and iMovix cameras at up to 6000fps, perfect for high-speed video cameras and photographic exposure settings.
- EcoFlood Technology – 3.36Kw equivalent output uses 96% less energy than a standard tungsten bulb with virtually no heat, and includes a V-lock plate for up to 4 hours of battery operation at full power. Make huge operational savings on air-con and electricity bills.
- Tessellating Design – ANOVA’s unique shape allows users to create a huge honeycomb array of Anovas for larger projects (using T-Plate Connectors and custom Yokes.)
This ANOVA Bi-Colour V2 comes with a full warranty from Rotolight Australia.
Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. #CamerasDirect, happily helping you take a better #photo and being at your service. Thank you.