Manfrotto 545B Tripod with 526 Fluid Video Head
- Variable Fluid Drag System on PAN and TILT movements
- Variable Counterbalance system on TILT movement
- Sliding plate for the fastest camera connection and set up
- Ø100mm ball for levelling
- Leveling bubble for easy setup
- Telescopic Pan Bar
- Two risers, twin legs, aluminum tripod
- Adjustable middle spreader for extra stability and versatility
- Quick ''on-off'' rubber shoes included + spiked feet
- Adjustable leg locking collars
545B Pro Heavy Duty Aluminium Video Tripod
The Manfrotto 545B is a two stage, twin leg, lightweight aluminum professional video tripod. Due to optimization of the upper and lower collars, the tripod guarantees more torsion rigidity and payload (55 lbs.), plus improved shooting performance. The collars have also been redesigned to be aligned with the single tube tripods.
The die cast aluminum crown features a built-in 100mm interface bowl, which can be adapted to a 75mm if needed. The tripod is equipped with an innovative mid-level spreader for improved tripod stability. It comes with quick on-off rubber shoes for better grip on smooth floors.
- Built-in 10mm interface bowl, can be adapted to a 75mm if needed
- Spreader length regulation
- Spreader attachment
- Rubber shoes guarantee a better grip on smooth floors
- New designed collars, integrated in the overall product ergonomics for improved rigidity
- Mid-level spreader for improved tripod stability
- Also sold with a floor-level spreader instead of mid-level spreader (sold seperately as 545GB)
526 Professional Fluid Video Head
The 526 Professional Fluid Video Head directly addresses the heavy-duty, high-end ENG and EFP video market by offering a feature-packed fluid video head that borrows all the combined benefits of our 500 series heads with the ability to support top weight loads over 15lbs.
The 526 features a replaceable and removable pan arm rosette so if any damage occurs to the side castings, only a small part needs to be replaced; large rubber padded knobs for better grip and all the controls (tilt and pan lock, tilt drag) are located on the left side so they can be easily found. The 526 offers our most precise fluid drag system comprised of three step settings for low, medium and high drag levels (numbered 1, 2 and 3), plus the additional no-drag setting (number 0) for such occasions as snap-pans/tilts.
Counterbalance is achieved through an adjustable spring for camera weights between 17.5 and 33 lbs. The built-in 4-inch half-ball adapts to a number of our tripods with a 4-inch receiver, allowing the quick leveling of the camera with the aid of the bright leveling bubble. The 526 comes with one pan arm and the long 357PLV plate. Manfrotto 526 replaces Manfrotto 3274.
The Manfrotto 545B Tripod with 526 Fluid Video Head comes with a full Manfrotto Australian warranty.Cameras Direct since 2003. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE Australia wide. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you
|Bulk Charge||This item will incur a bulk charge of; Standard: $14.95 | Express $65|