Items 1-12 of 13
- Nikon D7500 + 60mm f/2.8G Macro Lens + R1 Twin Flash + SG-31R - Dentist Kit$3,158.00 Regular Price $3,736.00
- Canon 90D + Canon 100mm f/2.8L Macro Lens + MR-14ex + 67c Adapter - Dentist Pack$4,338.00 Regular Price $5,096.00
- Nikon D750 + Tamron 90mm F/2.8 Macro + R1C1 Twin Flash - Dentist Kit$4,462.00 Regular Price $5,397.00
- Canon 6D Mark II + Canon 100mm F/2.8L Macro Lens + MR-14EX + 67C Adapter - Dentist Pack$4,580.00 Regular Price $5,296.00
- Nikon D750 + Nikon 105mm f/2.8G Macro Lens + R1C1 Twin Flash - Dentist Kit$4,678.00 Regular Price $5,497.00
- Canon 90D + Canon 100mm f/2.8L Macro Lens + MT-26ex + 67c Adapter - Dentist Pack$4,723.00 Regular Price $5,896.00
- Canon 6D Mark II + Canon 100mm F/2.8L Macro Lens + MT-26EX-RT + 67C Adapter - Dentist Kit$4,965.00 Regular Price $6,096.00
- Nikon D850 + Tamron 90mm F/2.8 Macro + R1C1 Twin Flash - Dentist Kit$6,082.00 Regular Price $7,297.00
- Canon 5D Mark IV + 100mm f/2.8L Macro Lens + MR-14EX Flash + 67C Adapter - Dentist Pack$6,278.00 Regular Price $7,296.00
- Nikon D850 + Nikon 105mm f/2.8G Macro Lens + R1C1 Twin Flash - Dentist Kit$6,298.00 Regular Price $7,397.00
- Canon 5D Mark IV + 100mm f/2.8L Macro Lens + MT-26EX-RT Flash + 67C Adapter - Dentist Pack$6,663.00 Regular Price $8,096.00
- Canon 90D + Canon 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens + MR-14EX II Macro + 52c Adapter - Dentist Pack$2,750.00 Regular Price $3,197.00
Cameras for Dentistry
For live streaming and instant viewing of photos please scroll down.
This category is about providing guidance to Dentistry professionals. You know and we know that photography in your work is about the critical analysis of your work for your professional development.
The dental photography bundles we have here were put together by a highly regarded Gold Coast dentist Dr Bharat Agrawal. Visit Dr Bharat Agrawals Instagram
Below is a couple of Youtube videos to get you started / reinforce the photography settings.
Live Streaming to a comp etc and Instant Photo Viewing from your DSLR
The usual and professional way to do this is via a cable called a Tether Tool. We only stock the 4.6m length as there is very little demand for shorter and there is an extension cable available. You will need your own software which is readily available. Tether Tools Suggested Software
To Live Stream Video, again you use the same cable. Go to How to Live Stream with your DSLR and Tether Tools Cable
Yer but which Tether Tools cable do I need? For the Canon & Nikon DSLRs above, you will need.
NOTE. I have assumed that your computer has a USB-A (the standard garden variety) and not the USB-c port. Those are available also.