Items 1-12 of 74
- Viltrox DG-Z Extension Tube Kit STOCKTAKE SALE ON NOWSpecial Price $59.85 Regular Price $129.00
- Nikon AF-P 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens - Kit VersionSpecial Price $132.00 Regular Price $169.00
- Nikon AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8G Lens SPOT DEALSpecial Price $288.00 Regular Price $389.00
- Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G Lens STOCKTAKE SALE ON NOWSpecial Price $291.55 Regular Price $449.00
- Nikon 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens - Kit VersionSpecial Price $362.00 Regular Price $449.00
- Nikon Z DX 50-250mm F/4.5-6.3 VR Lens SPOT DEALSpecial Price $382.00 Regular Price $499.00
- Nikon AF-P DX 70-300mm F/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens - Kit VersionSpecial Price $388.00 Regular Price $599.00
- Nikon AF-S DX 40mm f/2.8G Macro Lens STOCKTAKE SALE ON NOWSpecial Price $416.24 Regular Price $499.00
- Nikon Z 24-50mm F/4-6.3 Lens - Kit Version SPOT DEALSpecial Price $428.00 Regular Price $499.00
- Nikon Z DX 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 VR Lens - Kit Version STOCKTAKE SALE ON NOWSpecial Price $430.00 Regular Price $699.00
- Nikon AF-P 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens SPOT DEALSpecial Price $462.00 Regular Price $549.00
- Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4G Lens SPOT DEALSpecial Price $588.00 Regular Price $669.00
At Cameras Direct we believe that the best lens for a Nikon DSLR is a Nikon Lens. At least this holds true most of the time. What we don't know about the newer Sigma lenses for Nikon and Tamron lenses for Nikon, is how long they will perform for you. Will they still be working in 10 years for example? It is worth remembering that Nikon is unlikely too give to Sigma their technology for analysis any time soon or into the future. This means that a Sigma lens on a Nikon camera body may well work today but what will happen when you buy a new Nikon DSLR body in the future ... will the Sigma lens communicate properly?
With this in mind let's please work on the premise that Nikon Lenses on a Nikon DSLR camera is the best choice.
What is good about this? Well for one, you are out and about taking photos. The photo you miss with your Nikon camera is the photo you will never get. In time you will learn what type of photography takes your interest more than another type.
For instance, you might find portraits of family and friends is your favourite. Or you might decide that you prefer sports photography or action shots. Or Macro / close up photography and son on.
The good part about this is simple. Once you KNOW what you love to photograph then you can buy a Nikon lens for that particular interest. If you are into portraits then you can buy a Nikon portrait lens. If you are into sport / action then there are Nikon lenses for that style of photography. If you are going to get into Macro photography then get ready to buy a Nikon macro lens for your particular camera.#NikonLenses #NikonLens #NikonMacroLens #CheapNikonLenses #NikonCameraLens #NikonTwinLensKit #NikonPortraitLens #NikonBeginnerLens #TopTenNikonLenses