Items 1-12 of 17
- UV Filter - 62mm CLEARANCESpecial Price $11.00 Regular Price $59.00
- Kenko Air UV Filter - 62mmSpecial Price $24.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Hoya 62mm UX II UV Filter SPOT DEALSpecial Price $40.48 Regular Price $59.00
- Kenko 62mm RealPro UV FilterSpecial Price $57.00 Regular Price $79.00
- Hoya 62mm Fusion One Next UV Filter SPOT DEALSpecial Price $72.68 Regular Price $99.00
- Hoya HD UV Filter - 62mm SPOT DEALSpecial Price $77.28 Regular Price $119.00
- Hoya Fusion One UV Filter - 62mmSpecial Price $81.00 Regular Price $99.00
- Hoya 62mm Fusion Antistatic Next UV Filter SPOT DEALSpecial Price $90.00 Regular Price $115.00
- B+W 62mm MRC Nano Master 010 UV-Haze Filter 1101505 SPOT DEALSpecial Price $103.04 Regular Price $119.00
- B+W 62mm MRC Nano Master 007 Clear Filter 1101524 SPOT DEALSpecial Price $103.04 Regular Price $119.00
- Hoya 62mm HD MK II UV FilterSpecial Price $137.00 Regular Price $175.00
- Hoya 62mm HD Nano MK II UV Filter SPOT DEALSpecial Price $169.28 Regular Price $229.00
UV Filter Reviews
UV filters are designed to ultraviolet (UV) light from entering your camera lens. Just like sunscreen the UV filters are there to reduce the amount of ultraviolet light that enters your camera lens on its way to the camera sensor. UV Filters are also a great way to protect your lens face from dirt dust, grime and things like tree branches! It's a long story...
The UV Filter will also reduce haze and hence allow for higher image quality.
Cameras Direct has put the playlist below together to offer you the opportunity to see what others have to say about the purpose of using a UV Filter. Some reviewers think that a UV is a waste of money. I disagree and so do many others. I would never use a lens without a UV Filter screwed on. Ever.
At Cameras Direct Australia, we welcome your phone call to seek assistance and advice or simply drop into our camera store & camera warehouse on the Gold Coast Australia. See you soon.