- Kenko ECO UV Filter - 95mmSpecial Price $196.00 Regular Price $239.00
- Kenko 95mm RealPro UV FilterSpecial Price $256.00 Regular Price $349.00
- B+W 95mm MRC Nano Master 007 Clear Filter 1101530Special Price $302.00 Regular Price $349.00
- B+W 95mm MRC Nano Master 010 UV-Haze Filter 1101511Special Price $304.00 Regular Price $349.00
- Sigma 95mm WR UV FilterSpecial Price $312.00 Regular Price $369.00
UV Filter Reviews
UV filters are designed to ultraviolet (UV) light from entering your camera lens. Just like sunscreen the UV filters are there to reduce the amount of ultraviolet light that enters your camera lens on its way to the camera sensor. UV Filters are also a great way to protect your lens face from dirt dust, grime and things like tree branches! It's a long story...
The UV Filter will also reduce haze and hence allow for higher image quality.
Cameras Direct has put the playlist below together to offer you the opportunity to see what others have to say about the purpose of using a UV Filter. Some reviewers think that a UV is a waste of money. I disagree and so do many others. I would never use a lens without a UV Filter screwed on. Ever.
At Cameras Direct Australia, we welcome your phone call to seek assistance and advice or simply drop into our camera store & camera warehouse on the Gold Coast Australia. See you soon.