Circular Polarising Filters
- Kenko E-Series Circular Polariser Filter - 72mm - IN STOCK SALE ON NOW $ Whilst Stock LastsSpecial Price $20.00 Regular Price $149.00
- Kenko Pro1D "WideBand" Circular Polariser - 72mm SPOT DEALSpecial Price $40.00 Regular Price $199.00
- Hoya Circular Polarising Slim Frame CPL Filter - 72mmSpecial Price $88.00 Regular Price $119.90
- Hoya Pro1D Circular Polarising CPL Filter - 72mmSpecial Price $162.00 Regular Price $209.00
- Kenko 72mm RealPro Circular Polarizer FilterSpecial Price $189.48 Regular Price $245.00
- B+W XS-Pro XSP Nano KSM MRC PLC, 72mm Circular Polarizer Filter - 1081477Special Price $256.00 Regular Price $369.00
- Hoya HD Circular Polariser CPL Filter - 72mmSpecial Price $165.00 Regular Price $269.00
Circular Polarising Filters | How to Use a CPL Explained
Cameras Direct bring you the best brands for CPL - also known as Circular Polarsing Filters, at the best prices. Only the best for your lenses and photos
We explain to you just how a CPL works and how to work it. The videos below should go a long way to guide you.
Filters, Circular Polarising or CPL in particular, are made as you know by a variety of manufacturers. We like to stock CPL filters from Hoya and Cokin as priority and then Sigma and Kenko to name a few in lesser priority. This priority is largely due to the demands of photographers.
We are often asked to explain what a Circular Polarising filter does and how it works. Rather than bore you with text, we have the following videos to show you.
The following playing is our own videos discussing Circular Polarising Filters. We explain the benefits, differences in types and quality. We hope this assists you in your buying process. Thanks for considering Cameras Direct."Can you please open up the Hoya Circular Polariser page."