Items 1-12 of 67
- Fujifilm XC 50-230mm F/4.5-6.7 OIS II Lens - Black SPOT DEALSpecial Price $342.00 Regular Price $659.00
- Fujifilm XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens - White BoxSpecial Price $360.00 Regular Price $549.00
- Fujifilm XC 35mm f/2 LensSpecial Price $404.00 Regular Price $479.00
- Fujifilm TCL-X100 II Tele Conversion Lens - SilverSpecial Price $440.00 Regular Price $499.00
- Fujifilm TCL-X100 II Tele Conversion Lens - BlackSpecial Price $440.00 Regular Price $499.00
- Fujifilm WCL-X100 II Wide Conversion Lens - Silver X100F X100VSpecial Price $440.00 Regular Price $499.00
- Fujifilm WCL-X100 II Wide Conversion Lens - Black X100F X100VSpecial Price $440.00 Regular Price $499.00
- Fujifilm MCEX-45G 45mm WR Macro Extension TubeSpecial Price $522.00 Regular Price $599.00
- Fujifilm XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR Lens - BlackSpecial Price $602.00 Regular Price $699.00
- Fujifilm XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR Lens - SilverSpecial Price $602.00 Regular Price $699.00
- Fujifilm XF 1.4x TC WR TeleconverterSpecial Price $636.00 Regular Price $869.00
- Fujifilm XF 2x TC WR Teleconverter LensSpecial Price $636.00 Regular Price $869.00
Fujifilm GF & XF Lenses
Fujifilm is a well-known camera manufacturer that produces high-quality digital cameras and lenses. Fujifilm produces two lines of lenses, the GF and XF lenses.
The GF lenses are designed specifically for Fujifilm's medium-format GFX cameras. These cameras have a larger sensor than Fujifilm's other cameras, which allows for higher resolution and greater dynamic range. The GF lenses are designed to make the most of this larger sensor by providing excellent sharpness, contrast, and color rendition. These lenses are also weather-sealed and built to withstand tough shooting conditions.
The XF lenses, on the other hand, are designed for Fujifilm's X-series cameras. These cameras have smaller APS-C sensors, which are smaller than the medium-format sensors found in the GFX cameras. The XF lenses are designed to work with these smaller sensors and provide excellent image quality in a smaller, more compact package. The XF lenses are also weather-sealed and built to withstand tough shooting conditions.
Both the GF and XF lenses have a wide range of focal lengths, from ultra-wide-angle to telephoto. They also have a variety of aperture ranges, from wide-open f/1.2 lenses to more budget-friendly f/2.8 lenses. Fujifilm lenses are known for their excellent build quality and attention to detail, with many lenses featuring aperture rings and other manual controls for easy, intuitive use.
Overall, whether you're shooting with a medium-format GFX camera or one of Fujifilm's smaller X-series cameras, there is a Fujifilm lens that can meet your needs. With their excellent image quality, build quality, and range of focal lengths and apertures, Fujifilm lenses are a great choice for any photographer looking to get the most out of their Fujifilm camera.#FujiFilmLenses #FujiLenses #FujifilmLensesAustralia #FujiXLenses #FujiLens #FujifilmXFLenses #FujiLenses #Fujifilm #GFseries #XFseries #mediumformat #APS-C #cameralenses #photography #imagequality #buildquality #focallengths #aperturerange #weathersealed #manualcontrols #highresolution #dynamicrange #colorrendition #ultrawideangle #telephoto #aperturering #intuitiveuse #shootingequipment #professionalphotography #photographygear