Items 1-12 of 118
- Kenko 46mm MC UV FilterSpecial Price $7.50 Regular Price $49.00
- UV Filter - 52mm CLEARANCE Was $27 now $9Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $39.00
- UV Filter - 55mm CLEARANCE Was $27 Now $9Special Price $9.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Kenko E-Series Multi-Coated UV Filter - 43mmSpecial Price $9.00 Regular Price $49.00
- UV Filter - 62mm CLEARANCE Was $33 Now $11Special Price $11.00 Regular Price $59.00
- Kenko Air MC UV Filter - 37mmSpecial Price $11.97 Regular Price $39.00
- Kenko Air MC UV Filter - 43mmSpecial Price $11.97 Regular Price $49.00
- Kenko Air MC UV Filter - 49mmSpecial Price $11.97 Regular Price $49.00
- UV Filter - 82mm CLEARANCE 75% OFFSpecial Price $12.00 Regular Price $79.00
- Kenko Air MC UV Filter - 55mmSpecial Price $12.77 Regular Price $49.00
- Kenko Air MC UV Filter - 52mmSpecial Price $13.17 Regular Price $49.00
- UV Filter - 49mm CLEARANCE 65% OFFSpecial Price $15.00 Regular Price $39.00
UV Filter Reviews
UV filters are designed to ultraviolet (UV) light from entering your camera lens. Just like sunscreen the UV filters are there to reduce the amount of ultraviolet light that enters your camera lens on its way to the camera sensor. UV Filters are also a great way to protect your lens face from dirt dust, grime and things like tree branches! It's a long story...
The UV Filter will also reduce haze and hence allow for higher image quality.
Cameras Direct has put the playlist below together to offer you the opportunity to see what others have to say about the purpose of using a UV Filter. Some reviewers think that a UV is a waste of money. I disagree and so do many others. I would never use a lens without a UV Filter screwed on. Ever.
At Cameras Direct Australia, we welcome your phone call to seek assistance and advice or simply drop into our camera store & camera warehouse on the Gold Coast Australia. See you soon.