Tilt Shift Lenses
- Samyang 24mm T1.5 AS IF UMC II Cine Lens for CanonSpecial Price $791.00 Regular Price $899.00
- Samyang 24mm T1.5 AS IF UMC II Cine Lens for NikonSpecial Price $791.00 Regular Price $899.00
- Samyang 24mm f/3.5 ED AS UMC Tilt Shift lens - NikonSpecial Price $1,080.00 Regular Price $1,199.00
- Samyang 24mm f/3.5 ED AS UMC Tilt Shift lens - CanonSpecial Price $1,080.00 Regular Price $1,199.00
- Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Tilt Shift LensSpecial Price $1,788.00 Regular Price $2,099.00
- Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Tilt Shift LensSpecial Price $3,070.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
- Nikon PC-E 24mm f/3.5D ED Lens NO STOCKSpecial Price $3,168.00 Regular Price $3,399.00
- Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro LensSpecial Price $3,333.00 Regular Price $3,899.00
- Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8L Macro LensSpecial Price $3,502.00 Regular Price $3,899.00
- Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt Shift LensSpecial Price $3,694.00 Regular Price $3,999.00
- Canon TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro Tilt Shift LensSpecial Price $3,888.00 Regular Price $4,199.00
- Nikon PC-E 19mm f/4E ED Tilt-Shift LensSpecial Price $4,976.00 Regular Price $5,499.00
Tilt Shift Lenses Reviewed & ExplainedTilt-shift lenses are specialized lenses that allow photographers to control the plane of focus and the perspective of the image. These lenses are commonly used in architecture and product photography, where precise control over the perspective and depth of field is essential.
Tilt-shift lenses work by allowing the lens to move independently of the camera body. The tilt function allows the lens to be angled relative to the camera body, which changes the plane of focus. This allows photographers to focus on a specific part of the image, even if it is not parallel to the camera's sensor.
The shift function allows the lens to be shifted up, down, left, or right relative to the camera body. This is useful in architecture photography, where it is often necessary to capture tall buildings without the distortion that can occur when tilting the camera upwards. By shifting the lens upwards, the perspective can be corrected while maintaining a straight vertical line.
Tilt-shift lenses are also popular for product photography, where the ability to control the plane of focus is crucial for capturing sharp images of small objects. The tilt function allows photographers to create a narrow plane of focus, which can be used to create a unique and artistic effect.
Tilt-shift lenses are available in a variety of focal lengths, ranging from wide-angle to telephoto, and are compatible with both DSLR and mirrorless camera systems. While they can be expensive, the creative possibilities they offer make them a valuable investment for professional photographers who require precise control over the perspective and depth of field in their images.#tiltshiftlens #photography #architecturephotography #productphotography #creativephotography #perspectivecontrol #depthoffield #DSLR #mirrorless #photoequipment #professionalphotography #photographygear #photographytips #photographytricks #photoediting #photographylove #photooftheday