- Kenko 46mm MC UV Filter SPOT DEALSpecial Price $12.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Hoya HMC UV Filter - 46mmIN STOCK SALE ON NOW $ Whilst Stock LastsSpecial Price $20.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Kenko Air MC UV Filter - 46mmSpecial Price $21.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Kenko 46mm RealPro UV FilterSpecial Price $48.00 Regular Price $119.00
- Hoya HD UV Filter - 46mmSpecial Price $78.80 Regular Price $119.90
UV Filter Reviews
UV filters are designed to ultraviolet (UV) light from entering your camera lens. Just like sunscreen the UV filters are there to reduce the amount of ultraviolet light that enters your camera lens on its way to the camera sensor. UV Filters are also a great way to protect your lens face from dirt dust, grime and things like tree branches! It's a long story...
The UV Filter will also reduce haze and hence allow for higher image quality.
Cameras Direct has put the playlist below together to offer you the opportunity to see what others have to say about the purpose of using a UV Filter. Some reviewers think that a UV is a waste of money. I disagree and so do many others. I would never use a lens without a UV Filter screwed on. Ever.
You can browse all of the UV Filters at this link before deciding upon which brand of UV Filter you wish to buy. Call us of drop in to our Gold Coast camera store & camera warehouse for advice on which UV Filter suits you best.
All our Cameras Direct UV Filters
All our Cokin UV Filters
All our Hoya UV Filters
All our Kenko UV Filters
At Cameras Direct Australia, we welcome your phone call to seek assistance and advice or simply drop into our camera store & camera warehouse on the Gold Coast Australia. See you soon.