Cokin P-Series Filters
Items 1-12 of 38
- Cokin P252 Protective Filter Holder CapSpecial Price $7.90 Regular Price $15.00
- Cokin 48mm P-Series Adapter Ring P448Special Price $24.80 Regular Price $39.00
- Cokin 52mm P-Series Adapter Ring P452Special Price $24.80 Regular Price $39.00
- Cokin 55mm P-Series Adapter Ring P455Special Price $24.80 Regular Price $39.00
- Cokin 58mm P-Series Adapter Ring P458Special Price $24.80 Regular Price $39.00
- Cokin 62mm P-Series Adapter Ring P462Special Price $24.80 Regular Price $39.00
- Cokin 67mm P-Series Adapter Ring P467Special Price $24.80 Regular Price $39.00
- Cokin 72mm P-Series Adapter Ring P472Special Price $24.80 Regular Price $39.00
- Cokin 77mm P-Series Adapter Ring P477Special Price $24.80 Regular Price $39.00
- Cokin 82mm P-Series Adapter Ring P482Special Price $24.80 Regular Price $39.00
- Cokin 49mm P-Series Adapter Ring P449Special Price $24.80 Regular Price $39.00
- Cokin P120 Graduated Grey G1 Neutral Density FilterSpecial Price $28.00 Regular Price $45.00
Cokin P Series Filters
Cokin is a world leader in the manufacture of Camera Lens Filters. Cokin make two primary grades of lens filters, namely the Cokin P Series and Cokin Z Series Filters. The Cokin P-Series filters are the entry point and and such they ( P series ) are the cheaper option.
Within the range of Cokin P-Series Filters, you have Cokin P Series Adapter Rings. Cokin P-Series Filter Kits. Cokin P-Series Filter Holders and Cokin P-Series filters by themselves as opposed to part of a kit.
So lets look at the Cokin P-Series Filter options one at a time.
Firstly the Cokin P Series Adapter Rings - There is a different adapter ring for each lens thread size. If your lens has a 58mm lens cap, then the lens thread size is 58mm, so you need to buy a Cokin P Series Adapter Rings that is 58mm in size. The same applies for all lenses of a particular thread size. If you buy a Cokin P Series Filter Kit, the kit will include a Cokin P Series Filter Holder, so all you need now is the Cokin P Series Adapter Ring for your particular lens. You can then use any of the Cokin P Series Filters (whether from a kit or bought separately) on any lens so long as you buy the applicable Cokin P Series Adapter Ring for that particular lens.
Next the Cokin P-Series Filter Kits. The most popular of the Cokin P-Series Filter Kits is the Cokin H250 Neutral Density Graduated Filter Kit and also the Cokin H300 Full Neutral Density Kit. What is the difference between a Cokin Graduated Filter and a Cokin Full Filter? Well the title gives it away but for an explanation, the graduated filters in the Cokin H250 Neutral Density Graduated Filter Kit, start lighter on one edge and as you move to the other side of the filter, the strength of the ND (Neutral Density) factor increases and the filter gets darker. The opposite applies to the Cokin Filters in the Cokin H300 Full Neutral Density Kit, the stay the same ND factor over the entire surface of the ND filter.
#CokinPSeriesFilters #CokinPSeriesFilterKits #CokinPSeriesFilterHolder #CokinPSeriesAdapterRing #CokinNeutralDensityFilters #CokinGraduatedNDFilters