Bulbs and Flash Tubes
Items 1-12 of 29
- Elinchrom 16a FST Fuses - 10 Pack - 19057Special Price $15.00 Regular Price $19.99
- Elinchrom 2.5a FST Fuses - 10 Pack - 19003Special Price $16.00 Regular Price $19.00
- Elinchrom 6.3a Fuses EL 66 - 10 Pack - 19020Special Price $16.00 Regular Price $19.00
- Elinchrom 8a Fuses FST - 10 Pack - 19022Special Price $16.00 Regular Price $19.00
- Elinchrom Modelling Lamp 100w 196v Super Leuci - 23002Special Price $16.00 Regular Price $19.99
- Elinchrom 2.5a Fuses - 10 Pack - 19033Special Price $20.00 Regular Price $25.00
- Osram 64505 Lamp 200W 240V For Mono And Pack HeadSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $29.00
- Godox Modeling Lamp E27 250WSpecial Price $28.00 Regular Price $40.00
- Godox Modeling Lamp For QSII, DPIII, SKII E27 150wSpecial Price $28.00 Regular Price $40.00
- Elinchrom Lamp 300w 240v - 23022Special Price $30.00 Regular Price $35.00
- Elinchrom / Osram Lamp 200w 240v - 23034Special Price $30.00 Regular Price $35.00
- Osram 64515 300 W 240 V Modeling LampSpecial Price $33.00 Regular Price $49.00
Studio Lighting Bulbs Flash Tubes & Accessories
Studio lighting bulbs, flash tubes, and accessories play a crucial role in professional photography and studio setups. They are essential tools that provide the necessary illumination and control to create stunning and well-lit photographs. Let's discuss each of these components in more detail:
Studio Lighting Bulbs: Studio lighting bulbs are specialized light sources designed for photography and videography. They come in various types, including incandescent, fluorescent, LED, and tungsten halogen bulbs. These bulbs provide different color temperatures, output levels, and lighting characteristics to suit different shooting requirements. Some common types include daylight-balanced bulbs (5500K) and tungsten bulbs (3200K). They are often used in studio strobes, continuous lighting fixtures, and light modifiers.
Flash Tubes: Flash tubes are a key component of studio strobe lights, also known as flash heads or monolights. These tubes produce a short, intense burst of light when triggered, providing a powerful and instantaneous light source for capturing images. Flash tubes are replaceable and have a limited lifespan, so it's important to have spare tubes on hand. They come in different shapes, sizes, and power outputs, allowing photographers to choose the appropriate tube for their specific lighting needs.
Lighting Accessories: Lighting accessories are additional tools used in conjunction with studio lighting bulbs and flash tubes to control and shape the light output. These accessories include light modifiers such as softboxes, umbrellas, reflectors, grids, and snoots. Softboxes and umbrellas diffuse and soften the light, while reflectors bounce and redirect the light to fill in shadows or create specific lighting effects. Grids and snoots, on the other hand, help control the light's direction and spread, allowing for more precise lighting setups.
Studio lighting bulbs, flash tubes, and accessories are often interchangeable or compatible with specific lighting systems or brands. It's important to choose bulbs and tubes that match the specifications and requirements of your lighting equipment. Additionally, investing in high-quality accessories can significantly enhance the versatility and creativity of your lighting setups.
When using studio lighting bulbs, flash tubes, and accessories, it's crucial to consider factors such as color temperature, power output, light quality, and compatibility with your camera and other equipment. Experimenting with different lighting setups and modifiers can help achieve various moods, effects, and desired results in your photography.
#StudioLightingBulbs #FlashTubes #LightingAccessories #StudioLights #LightModifiers #PhotographyLighting #StrobeLights #ContinuousLighting #LightingSetup #LightingEquipment #LightingGear #PhotographyGear #LightingTech #PhotographyLights #LightingTips #LightingTechniques #LightingSolutions #LightingInspiration #LightingDesign #LightingEffects #LightingControl