Hoya HD Circular Polarising Filters
- Hoya HD Circular Polariser CPL Filter - 55mmSpecial Price $102.00 Regular Price $159.00
- Hoya HD Circular Polarising CPL Filter - 49mmSpecial Price $104.00 Regular Price $141.90
- Hoya HD Circular Polariser CPL Filter - 58mmSpecial Price $108.00 Regular Price $189.00
- Hoya HD Circular Polariser CPL Filter - 52mmSpecial Price $109.00 Regular Price $149.00
- Hoya HD Circular Polariser CPL Filter - 62mmSpecial Price $138.00 Regular Price $199.00
- Hoya HD Circular Polariser CPL Filter - 67mmSpecial Price $172.00 Regular Price $229.00
- Hoya HD Circular Polariser CPL Filter - 77mmSpecial Price $226.00 Regular Price $295.00
- Hoya HD Circular Polariser CPL Filter - 82mmSpecial Price $248.00 Regular Price $309.00
- Hoya HD Circular Polariser CPL Filter - 72mmSpecial Price $165.00 Regular Price $269.00
Hoya HD Circular Polarising Filters (High Density) | Reviews | Cameras Direct Australia
If you are looking to buy a Hoya HD filter (in this case a Cir-PL / CPL filter) then you have probably just bought an expensive lens for your DSLR and now you want to buy the best Circular Polariser that your money can buy. Hoya HD CPL is the ticket!
Tom shows you the benefits of buying the best Hoya Circular Polariser that money can buy.
Here is a few video reviews of Hoya's HD CPL range and you will also find a "How To Use" style video in there as well.
Polarizer or polariser is an optical filter that passes light of a specific polarization and blocks waves of other polarizations. Too technical? Sure is... a Circular Polarising Filter is like a pair of sunglass for your camera lens.
Put on a Circular Polarising Filter when you wish to bring our colours, boost whites of clouds, remove reflection from water and windows and from metallic surfaces. Try it, the results from using a Circular Polarising Filter are well worth the few dollars invested.
Hoya Filters are available in several types and prices. This page is about the "Hoya HD Circular Polarising Filter"
You can browse all of the Circular Polarising Filters at this link before deciding upon which brand of Circular Polarising Filter you wish to buy. Call us of drop in to our Gold Coast camera store & camera warehouse for advice on which Circular Polarising Filter suits you best.
What is Hoya HD Circular Polarising Filters?HD POLARIZING FILM
･ High Transparency & High Durability CPL Absorbing Film
･ 25% Greater Light Transmission than Standard Polarizing Film
･ 8-layer Anti-Reflective Multi-Coating
･ Water & Oil Repellent, Scratch & Stain Resistant
･ Wide-Angle Lens Compatible Ultra Thin Frame
･ Glass Mounted with High Pressure Press Technology
Color and contrast enhancement
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIR-PL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot.
At Cameras Direct Australia, we welcome your phone call to seek assistance and advice or simply drop into our camera store & camera warehouse on the Gold Coast Australia. See you soon.