Nikon Low Light Lenses
Items 1-12 of 18
- Nikon AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8G LensSpecial Price $282.00 Regular Price $369.00
- Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G LensSpecial Price $322.00 Regular Price $369.00
- Nikon Z 28mm f/2.8 LensSpecial Price $442.00 Regular Price $529.00
- Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4G LensSpecial Price $688.00 Regular Price $799.00
- Nikon AF-S 85mm f/1.8G LensSpecial Price $688.00 Regular Price $799.00
- Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8G LensSpecial Price $922.00 Regular Price $1,049.00
- Nikon AF-S 24mm F/1.8G ED LensSpecial Price $1,034.00 Regular Price $1,199.00
- Nikon AF-S 20mm f/1.8G ED FX LensSpecial Price $1,252.00 Regular Price $1,399.00
- Nikon Z 24mm F/1.8 S Lens SPOT DEALSpecial Price $1,358.50 Regular Price $1,699.00
- Nikon AF-S 58mm f/1.4G LensSpecial Price $2,398.00 Regular Price $2,599.00
- Nikon AF-S 85mm f/1.4G LensSpecial Price $2,412.00 Regular Price $2,899.00
- Nikon AF-S 35mm f/1.4G LensSpecial Price $2,462.00 Regular Price $2,799.00
Nikon Low Light Lenses
What is a Low Light Lens? Well it is more of a term that we have used to describe a lens that is more able to handle darker situations than say a kit lens. This means that the maximum aperture (the size of the whole that light passes through) is bigger (a smaller number as it is a fraction of 1. ie f4 is 1/4 f8 is 1/8th is a good way to think of it) so it takes less time to get a full exposure.
Nikon offers a range of lenses that are specifically designed for low light photography. These lenses are designed to let in more light, allowing for faster shutter speeds and lower ISO settings, which in turn can produce sharper, clearer images with less noise. Here are some of Nikon's popular low light lenses:
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G: This is one of the most popular low light lenses from Nikon. With a maximum aperture of f/1.8, it allows for fast shutter speeds even in low light conditions. It is also relatively affordable and compact.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G: This lens is similar to the 50mm f/1.8G but has a wider angle of view. It is also affordable and lightweight, making it a good option for street photography or indoor events.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G: This lens is designed for portrait photography and has a fast maximum aperture of f/1.8. It can produce beautifully blurred backgrounds, making your subject stand out in the image.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR: This is a high-end zoom lens that is designed for low light situations. It has a constant aperture of f/2.8 throughout its zoom range and features vibration reduction (VR) technology to minimize camera shake.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR: Another high-end zoom lens, this one is designed for sports, wildlife, and other action photography. It has a constant aperture of f/2.8 throughout its zoom range and features VR technology to minimize camera shake.
Overall, Nikon offers a wide range of low light lenses to suit different types of photography needs and budgets. It's worth investing in a good low light lens if you want to capture sharp and clear images in challenging lighting conditions.#Nikon #LowLightLenses #Photography #50mmf18G #35mmf18G #85mmf18G #2470mmf28E #70200mmf28E #PortraitPhotography #SportsPhotography #WildlifePhotography #VibrationReduction #FastAperture #ClearImages #SharpPhotos #LowLightConditions #CameraLenses #LensPhotography