Items 37-48 of 62
- Godox V860IIIF I-TTL Li-Ion Flash For FujifilmSpecial Price $306.00 Regular Price $379.00
- Godox V860IIIO I-TTL Li-Ion Flash For Olympus & PanasonicSpecial Price $306.00 Regular Price $379.00
- Godox SL100BI Bi-Colour 100w LED Light Inc ReflectorSpecial Price $312.00 Regular Price $359.00
- Godox V1 TTL Li-Ion Round Camera Flash for CanonSpecial Price $342.00 Regular Price $389.00
- Godox V1 TTL Li-Ion Round Camera Flash for SonySpecial Price $342.00 Regular Price $389.00
- Godox V1 TTL Li-Ion Round Camera Flash for NikonSpecial Price $342.00 Regular Price $389.00
- Godox V1 TTL Li-Ion Round Camera Flash for FujifilmSpecial Price $362.00 Regular Price $389.00
- Godox V1 TTL Li-Ion Round Camera Flash for OlympusSpecial Price $364.00 Regular Price $389.00
- Godox MF12 Macro Flash 2 Light Kit - MF12-K2Special Price $370.00 Regular Price $429.00
- Godox WB1200H 5200mAh Battery for AD1200PRO 11.WB1200H SPOT DEALSpecial Price $372.00 Regular Price $429.00
- Godox ML60 LED Daylight LED LightSpecial Price $388.00 Regular Price $410.00
- Godox UL60 Silent 60W Daylight LED LightSpecial Price $418.00 Regular Price $499.00
Although the V350 has been out since 2018, it was yet to get to Australia. The distributor has decided to discontinue the TT350 and bring in the V350. The V350 whilst 1/3 of the power of the V860, it does have a lithium battery and will recycle to full power in 1.7 seconds.
Over the past few years Godox has dazzled us all with the range price and quality of their Flashes. Godox also offer softboxes and umbrellas and studio light as well so be sure to search "Godox" to see the full range.
The most popular of the Godox Flash range is the 685's. It is similar power if not more, to a Nikon SB-700 and Canon 430ex. Godox 685 is also available for Sony and Panasonic / Olympus and Fujfilm cameras.
An upgrade from the Godox 685's is the V860 range which is basically the 685 with a lithium battery.
The Godox V1 offers a round head for softer edges and plenty of grunt.
At this point the baby of the family is the TT350's.