Cokin Pure Harmonie UV Filters
- Cokin PURE Harmonie UV Filter - 52mmSpecial Price $72.00 Regular Price $85.00
- Cokin PURE Harmonie UV Filter - 58mmSpecial Price $72.00 Regular Price $99.00
- Cokin PURE Harmonie UV Filter - 62mmSpecial Price $78.00 Regular Price $99.95
- Cokin PURE Harmonie UV Filter - 67mmSpecial Price $82.00 Regular Price $99.95
- Cokin PURE Harmonie UV Filter - 72mmSpecial Price $89.00 Regular Price $119.00
- Cokin PURE Harmonie UV Filter - 77mmSpecial Price $98.00 Regular Price $125.00
- Cokin PURE Harmonie UV Filter - 82mmSpecial Price $101.00 Regular Price $179.00
Cokin Pure Harmonie UV Filters | Cameras Direct Australia
Did you know that PURE Harmonie filters are the thinnest and the lightest in the world? I didnt either until I watched Tom's video review. He also says that because they take up zippo space that they are perfect for underwater housing which makes perfect sense.
Cokin UV filters are designed to ultraviolet (UV) light from entering your camera lens. Just like sunscreen the UV filters are there to reduce the amount of ultraviolet light that enters your camera lens on its way to the camera sensor. UV Filters are also a great way to protect your lens face from dirt dust, grime and things like tree branches! It's a long story....
The UV Filter will also reduce haze and hence allow for higher image quality.
What is a Cokin PURE Harmonie UV Filter?
PURE Harmonie filters are the thinnest and the lightest in the world. With a thickness of 3.3mm for the Multi-Coated Anti-UV (UV MC), 4.5mm for the Circular Polarizer (C PL) and 9.5mm for the Variable Density Neutral Gray (ND X) they are almost invisible when mounted on your lens.
As the Australian authorised Cokin reseller, you will of course receive a full warranty from Cokin Australia on any Cokin products purchased from Cameras Direct.
At Cameras Direct Australia, we welcome your phone call to seek assistance and advice or simply drop into our camera store & camera warehouse on the Gold Coast Australia. See you soon.