Kenko UV Filters
Items 1-12 of 26
- Kenko Air UV Filter - 37mmSpecial Price $18.00 Regular Price $39.00
- Kenko Air UV Filter - 46mmSpecial Price $18.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Kenko Air UV Filter - 55mmSpecial Price $18.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Kenko Air UV Filter - 52mmSpecial Price $23.00 Regular Price $29.00
- Kenko 46mm MC UV FilterSpecial Price $24.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Kenko Air UV Filter - 58mmSpecial Price $24.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Kenko Air UV Filter - 62mmSpecial Price $24.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Kenko 52mm RealPro UV FilterSpecial Price $44.00 Regular Price $59.00
- Kenko 49mm RealPro UV FilterSpecial Price $48.00 Regular Price $55.00
- Kenko 46mm RealPro UV FilterSpecial Price $48.00 Regular Price $55.00
- Kenko 37mm RealPro UV FilterSpecial Price $48.00 Regular Price $55.00
- Kenko 40.5mm RealPro UV FilterSpecial Price $48.00 Regular Price $55.00
Kenko UV Filters
We stock both the entry level Air MC UV's and the upmarket RealPro UV Filters. An alternative would be the UX UV range or Fusion One range from Hoya.
Kenko is a Japanese-based company that produces a range of filters for photographers. One of their most popular types of filters is the UV filter, which is designed to block ultraviolet light and protect the front element of the lens.
Kenko UV filters are made with high-quality materials and have a multi-coated surface to ensure that they are durable and scratch-resistant. They are available in different sizes and thread sizes to fit various lenses.
Like other UV filters, Kenko UV filters can be particularly useful when photographing at high altitudes or in hazy conditions. They can help reduce the impact of atmospheric haze on the image, resulting in sharper and clearer photos. They can also serve as a protective barrier for the front element of the lens, reducing the risk of scratches, dust, and other types of damage.
In addition to their UV filters, Kenko also produces a range of other filters, including polarizing filters, neutral density filters, and color filters. These filters can be used to achieve a variety of creative effects and are popular among landscape, portrait, and wildlife photographers.
Overall, Kenko UV filters are a useful addition to any photographer's gear bag, particularly if you're shooting in bright sunlight or hazy conditions. They offer a high level of protection for the front element of the lens and can improve the overall quality of your images.
#KenkoRealPro #KenkoFilters #Kenko #UVfilter #photography #landscapephotography #portraitphotography #wildlifephotography #filterphotography#naturephotography #outdoorphotography #protectivelensfilter #lensprotection #photoaccessories #photogear #photographerlife #cameragear #photographylove #photooftheday #travelphotography #creativephotography #artisticphotography #KenkoUVFilters #KenkoRealProUVFilters