Deity HD-TX 2.4ghz Wireless Plug-In Trans/Recorder
- Transmit and record simultaneously*
- Multiple RF Outputs
- 1.3 OLED display
- Headphone jack for live monitoring and listening to playback
- +48V Phantom Power
- ~10hrs of battery life at 100mW**
- Both a XLR input and 3.5mm Mic/Line input
- Guard Rail Analog Limiter
- 75Hz and 150Hz Low Cut Filters
The Deity Microphones HD-TX is a plug-on transmitter with a built-in recorder that allows you to record a wired microphone or wirelessly transmit it while monitoring the signal in real-time. Featuring an XLR mic input with phantom power and a locking 3.5mm mic/line input with plug-in power, the HD-TX can accommodate a variety of sources.
As a transmitter, it provides secure 2.4 GHz encrypted signal compatible with Deity Connect wireless systems. With selectable RF output power and advanced frequency hopping, the HD-TX is capable of reliable transmission in indoor or outdoor environments.
Instead of transmitting to a receiver, the HD-TX can record 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files to a separately available microSD card. The 3.5mm headphone port lets you listen to the playback of recorded files for easy quality checks.
As a transmitter or recorder, the HD-TX offers hours of operating time via its internal USB-rechargeable lithium battery. Plus, its analog limiter, selectable low-cut filter, and adjustable high-frequency boost ensure clear, intelligible audio quality.
With HD-TX's built-in battery eliminates the fear of sudden power failure from a battery door being opened or the use of mislabeled batteries.
The HD-TX can predict the internal lithium battery’s power depletion curve so it knows when the battery is about to die, automatically saving the current recording before powering down the unit.
If the power button is pressed in the middle of a recording, the HD-TX will stop the recording, save the file to the microSD card, then power down. Use the HD-TX screen and button lock to prevent even that from happening.
With onboard File Management, The HD-TX allows you to play files, rename them, and delete takes. File names are determined by the user ID assigned to the HD-TX. So, if multiple units are being used, file management in post production will be easier to keep organized.
- Transmits to a Deity Connect receiver or records to a microSD card (receiver and media card available separately)
- 2.4 GHz encrypted transmission with advanced frequency hopping and bidirectional linking
- Selectable RF output power of 10mW, 25mW, 50mW, 100mW, or automatic
- Guard rail analog limiter
- 75/150 Hz low-cut filters
- Adjustable high-frequency boost (7 to 20 kHz in +1 dB steps)
- Records 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV files
- Balanced 3-pin XLR input with 48V phantom power
- Locking 3.5mm TRS mic/line input with 3V plug-in power
- 1.3" OLED display
- Selectable screen and button lock (manual or automatic)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life at 100mW RF power
- Recharges via USB Type-C connection (charging cable included)
- 90-minute recharge time via USB QuickCharge 2.0 / 3.0
- Approximately eight hours of recording time via an 8GB microSD card (available separately)
- 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring or listening to playback
- Firmware updatable
- Includes holster with belt clip
- Card Type: microSD
- Maximum Card Size: 128GB
- Card Format: FAT32 or exFAT
- Maximum File Size: 2GB (automatically keeps recording and creates new file)
- File Type: 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM WAV
The Deity HD-TX 2.4ghz Wireless Plug-In Trans/Recorder comes with a full Deity Australia warranty.
Cameras Direct since 2003. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE Australia wide. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you