Elinchrom D-Lite RX4 Set With Xlite 30x120cm Strip
The D-Lite RX 4 is one step up in the Elinchrom studio flash family, offering a robust case with ergonomic handle for harder working when using larger accessories.
- 2x Elinchrom D-Lite RX4 Flash Heads
- Includes, modelling lamp, protective cap, sync cord and mains cable
- 1x Elinchrom Portalite Square Softbox 66 x 66cm
- 1x Elinchrom Portalite Octa Softbox 56cm
- 1x Elinchrom Translucent Defector1x Elinchrom Skyport Transmitter Plus
- 1x Lighting Stand Set (2x 88 – 235cm Stands With Bag)
- 1x Tube Case for D-Lite 2/4 Flash Heads
- 1x Xlite 30x120cm Strip Softbox
- 1x 2 Year Manufactures Warranty
With 400Ws, these units are ideal for small business applications, portraiture and for everyone interested in the most creative lighting. These Swiss designed and tested units will not only give many years of reliable service and pleasure, but also make it extremely easy to upgrade your lighting as your interest and need grows. The Skyport remote control built into the Elinchrom units offers cordless triggering and control of power from the camera, and control of all functions from many other common devices.
This set includes the latest EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus. A strong and robust design which enables photographer's to simply trigger and adjust flash power up to 200m away, optimize reception by its swivel functionality and is powered by AA batteries.
- 400Ws down to 8Ws power range, perfect for small environments and shallow depth of field.
- Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with the EL-Skyport Plus
- Skyport delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control and it's unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables the full use of D-Lite RX’s with speedlights.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10
- Very short flash durations to offer sharper images
- Exceptional colour balance across the power range.
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
- The accessory bayonet accepts the complete range of light modifiers.
- Centred 7 mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube
- Power auto-dump, will automatically adjust the flash power when reduced to a lower value
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)
The double diffused softbox produces soft and even light. Due to its shape it is particularly well-suited for product and people photography. An inner diffuser can be used if desired in order to make the light appear even softer. The front diffuser is attached to the softbox via Velcro, which ensures clean light edges.
The softbox can be set up easily and can be rotated by 360 degrees.
A grid with a depth of 3cm can be fastened to the Velcro running around the edges of the softbox to control direction. Also included is a mask which is ideal to create a striplight effect.
The softbox is produced using high quality heat-resistant materials. Supplied with Elinchrom mount Speedring.
The Elinchrom D-Lite RX4 Set With Xlite 30x120cm Strip comes with a full Elinchrom Australian warranty.Cameras Direct since 2001. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE Australia wide. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you. #ElinchromDLite #ElinchromRX4 #ElinchromLightingKit
|Bulk Charge||This item will incur a bulk charge of; Standard: $12.50 | Express $55|