Kenko 46mm MC C-PL Filter
This is the entry level 46mm polarising Kenko filter. We have put all the 46mm options from Kenko Sigma Hoya and B+W on this page.
Kenko MC filters perform basic features of the traditional photographic filters that will help photographer in their work.
Kenko C-PL (Circular Polarizer) filter will cut reflected light from the surface of the glass, water and other non-metal objects bringing back natural and saturated colors.
- Kenko E-Series Circular Polarizer is used to increase color saturation.
- It darkens blue skies so white clouds stand out.
- This filter eliminates reflections from nonmetallic suraces like glass or water.
- It will also reduce the softness in scenery caused by atmospheric haze.
- It will not change the overall color balance of a photograph.
- Most modern SLR cameras use a polarizing half mirror (split beam metering) system and the Circular PL is designed to be used with them.
- Filter Factor: 3~4 or 1 2/3 to 2 stops.
The Kenko MC C-PL flters come with a full Australian warranty from Kenko Australia
Cameras Direct since 2001. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you..
|Filter Type||Circular Polarizer|