Items 13-24 of 48
- Phottix Premio Shoot-Through Umbrella 85cm - PH85382Special Price $71.16 Regular Price $119.00
- Elinchrom Pro Umbrella White 85cmSpecial Price $78.00 Regular Price $119.00
- Godox Softbox Parabolic 65cm Silver AD-S65S SPOT DEALSpecial Price $86.00 Regular Price $115.00
- Elinchrom 2:1 White / Translucent Umbrella 105cm - 01.26359Special Price $88.00 Regular Price $145.00
- Phottix Premio Reflective Umbrella 85cm - PH85372Special Price $88.66 Regular Price $129.00
- Phottix Premio Reflective Umbrella 85cm Black Exterior / White Interior - PH85377Special Price $88.66 Regular Price $129.00
- Godox Parabolic White Octa Umbrella Softbox 85cm AD-S85W SPOT DEALSpecial Price $102.00 Regular Price $135.00
- Godox Parabolic Silver Octa Umbrella Softbox 85cm AD-S85S SPOT DEALSpecial Price $102.00 Regular Price $135.00
- Phottix Premio Shoot-Through Umbrella 120cm - PH85383Special Price $106.16 Regular Price $149.00
- Xlite 60x90cm Umbrella Speedlite Softbox 08.1.0320Special Price $115.00 Regular Price $129.00
- Xlite Deep Parabolic Black / Translucent Umbrella 130cm 08.3.0270Special Price $122.00 Regular Price $139.00
- Phottix Premio Reflective Umbrella 120cm - PH85373Special Price $124.82 Regular Price $159.00
Professionals use light bouncing tools to assist them in working with studio flash lighting. The umbrellas look much like a domestic rain umbrella. They come in a variety of colours such as white silver gold and can be "shoot through" & "reflective"
Reflectors do as the name suggests = the reflector. AKA bounce light from a light source such as the sun or a flash. Use them to add white silver or gold for example to your subject.
All the photographic umbrellas you could want from well known brands including Godox Phottix Elinchrom Xlite Aputure Manfrotto. Cheap to not cheap.