What is the purpose of a Clapper Board? Use the Clapper Board to firstly allow you to easily sync your audio to your video / visual recording and secondly for the Editor to see what the upcoming video is all about. Simple really.
BTW, the Clapper Board is also often known as a Slate or a Sync Slate.
- A cost-effective production tool
- Especially useful in sync sound productions, whether video, film, or dual-system DSLR
- The slate comes with standard-size color clapper sticks and has a writing surface of 24.5 x 30cm.
- Organic (Acrylic) material and non-wood produced, easy to be written or cleaned;
- Large-size : 24.5 x 30 cm
- Computer-graved and with printings non-lose;
- Built-in magnetic stripe, professional and resonant while being clapped;
- Clap-strip, special design and powerful enough to avoid cracking
- Material: Built-in Magnetic strip + Organic (Acrylic) material
- Dimension: 24.5 x 30cm
- Writing way: Use the high-quality felt pen or Marker pen, and erase it asap after usage.
- Used for: Film, TV plays, Studio live, Advertisements, Video...etc.
The Clapper Board comes with a full Australian warranty
Cameras Direct since 2003. Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. We look forward to being at your SERVICE Australia wide. We look forward to helping you take a better photo soon. Thank you