Kenko Extension Tube Set DG for Canon RF
By simply sandwiching it between the camera body and the lens, Kenko Extension Tubes can conveniently turn a regular lens into a macro lens, making it possible to take pictures closer to the subject than the shortest shooting distance allowed by the lens.
Consisting of two rings in 10mm and 16mm respectively, that can be used both singularly or combined together, this Kenko Extension Tube Set for Canon RF-mount is compatible with Canon EOS E and EOS RP (RF-mount) systems.
Note: Canon RF 35mm F1.8 MACRO IS STM lens cannot be installed on Kenko Canon RF extension tube.
- Extension tubes are not designed to be used in combination with mount adapters or tele converters. Doing so may damage the camera and the lens.
- Each ring of the set is equipped with electrical contacts, to connect with both the camera and the lens body.
- AF operations are possible but, as the depth of focus gets shorter, it is recommended to switch to manual focus.
- Use the ring the width of which does not exceed the focal length of the lens used. If the width of the ring exceeds the focal length of the lens used, it will be impossible to focus on the object.
- Due to the extremely shallow depth of field, it is recommended to use manual focus.
- Canon RF 35mm F1.8 MACRO IS STM lens cannot be installed on Kenko Canon RF extension tube.
- Supported Sensor Size Full Frame
- TTL Metering Yes
- Diaphragm Coupling Fully Automatic
- Length of Tubes, mm 10, 16
This Kenko Extension Tube Set DG for Canon RF comes with a full Australian warranty.
Pop into our Gold Coast camera store & warehouse or order online. #CamerasDirect, happily helping you take a better #photo and being at your service. Thank you
|For||Canon RF mount|
|Product Weight||78g | 101g|